Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three nation cases with England to come:- 977 - up on the 861 yesterday but just keeps in three figures for fourth day now.

Wk to wk:

2394 v 1937 v 1462 v 1792 v 1294 v 977 Today

Based on the three nations a figure of just over 7000 or so would not be surprising today. Today and tomorrow are quite commonly the highest of the week.

Zoe App is actually down 500 today but at 8200 or so - being higher than the actual number for a few day now.

So we will soon see!

They’ve been working far more than 9 to 5 on that vaccine etc etc

I suppose as she put a bit of money towards the moderna one it’s partially understandable.

I bet this is indeed winding a few up mind...
I've been telling the tin foil hat wearers for months that the vaccine Dolly donated a million dollars to has side effects which include growing a humungous pair of bazookas and as such it comes highly recommended for use on anti-vaxx conspiracy theorists, seeing as though they're all massive tits....

Last edited:
They’ve been working far more than 9 to 5 on that vaccine etc etc

I suppose as she put a bit of money towards the moderna one it’s partially understandable.

I bet this is indeed winding a few up mind...
If I’d put a million dollars towards a vaccine, I might give it a bit of a plug!

The Gov UK website has blown another fuse. Data is delayed. No estimate how long yet.

It is (quote) "an issue with the processing of cases data."

Cases being reported as 6385.

Gov UK will update at 5 pm hopefully.

All settings deaths 315.

These appear to be for the UK not just England though PHE are reporting it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.