United (H) Post Match Thread

Getting beat at home by them red cunts is hard to take ......happens too often.

I thought today after the way we've been playing we'd do the fuckers......instead it looked easy for them.

My point was, we've still got a lot to play for but rolling over at home against them has sort of taken the edge off things a little..

It's the same feeling when we fucked up a 2 goal HT lead to wrap the league up a couple of seasons ago..

Win the next game and move on..

Bad days at the office happen now and then. It’s a shame it was against them lot but hey ho. I’ve said it in the past and I’ll say it again; they don’t go out to have a bad game it happens. Not one of those lads, who’ve just one 21 games on the trot remember, woke up this morning and said I’m not going to play well today!!

At least I bet none of you have 7 brothers laughing at you! With the odd other member of the family joining in! :-(

I have one consolation........... LiVARpool lost as well
We weren't even that bad. Things didn't go our way and they executed their plan perfectly. Getting a penalty in the first minute was a dream start for them.

I don't think we learned much other than big games like these can turn on small incidents. And Man Utd are an out and out counter-attacking side. We perhaps started a touch complacent. Then we rushed at 0-1 when under pressure

Everyone is saying the team selection was wrong. I totally disagree. A few factors lead to us losing today:

1) KDB was out of form. If he was in form it would have changed the game. He is still coming back from the injury

2) Early Penalty could have been avoided and we could have won if we had scored first.

3) Man United defended very well and in numbers cause they know we can hurt them badly.

4) Gundogan should have burried some of his chances but seems a bit rusty in the final 3rd. Mind you he just came back from an injury

Second half Pep could have changed it around with Bernardo, Foden and Walker. He did bring on Foden and Walker but he wanted to keep trying with KDB.

KDB will come back for sure

We will go back to winning ways I am sure of it, just a bad and unlucky day at the office today.

Easy say Pep got selection wrong when we lose but it was the players missed some great chances they should do better with. We had three times the shots they had. They got lucky.

Last edited:
Despicable performance.
Pep got it 100% wrong.
For how good Cancelo has been he was diabolical today and weak as piss. Surely Walker plays when you play a team who rely on pace.
Our front 3 are a feeble joke.
Jesus awful and no instinct, Sterling (see the player thread) and Mahrez does his usual couple of ok games and then reverts to his shit house ways.
How the fuck Foden is sat on the bench again to see Sterling ahead of him is beyond me.
While we will more than likely win the league, people are dreaming if they think half of this lot can compete with the best in Europe.
This winning run was always gonna end when we don’t create enough and when we do we piss chances away.
Pathetic
this CITY team and all the players are going to win us the title and break records in process in waht has been a fucking challenging year.....I am so damn pround of what I have seen from all of them and to perform and to have achieved till now is utterly jaw droppong and the pudits wet themselves talking about how we play this wonderful game we call football....CTID

We were doing brilliant till de bruyne came back
Hate to say it but you have hit the nail on the head. Kev is fantastic but since he has come back we have struggled in games in which we should have won easy . We beat wolves 4-1 but they gave us a scare and west ham aswell . We have rushed him back when we didn’t need to .

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.