Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not so sure, having seen Dixon many times via IPTV doing our games via 'USA' I'd certainly not agree with what I assume is an American based poster @NickGw2 , maybe over the pond they have a differing set of values of what constitutes acceptability/gushing from Pundits. This isn't a pop at Nick btw.
Have Dixon on a lot in my house and he's never pissed me off.

If I heard right Nick says he got a brick through his window.
giphy.gif

Disclaimer; this gif should in no way be construed as condoning any vandalism.

Been on this afternoon complained about 4 comments, 3 removed

I notice some have been removed. It's a sad state of affairs that the state own BBC relies on the public pointing out racist and blatant lies. That the BBC dont seem fit to manage their own website.
The bbc sports department is a national disgrace

It's a double feast of mirth and merriment - Nick Harris is one of the regular hosts and Rob Harris is a guest.

Poor, hard done to journalists who suffered the worst abuse last year that they have had in their professional careers from those nasty Manchester City fans. This forum gets a mention, not by name, but the place of talk about attacking journalists, scratching cars, revealing home addresses etc. If I heard right Nick says he got a brick through his window.

Rob shares his reasons for asking Pep about Mancini's contract - all very reasonable and justified of course in his eyes, Pep could have closed it down etc.

Nick spews out his view of our FFP story from the 2014 settlement to the CAS settlement. Usual tropes which can be countered easily enough and some factual bullshit.

TBF to Rob Harris, something I didn't think I'd ever say, IMO Nick Harris expressed the most bull shit.

Used the words proven cheats for the 2014 settlement, said that there were apparently loads of people who thought we didn't tell the truth in the CAS case in 2020, thereby implying our guilt also.

Used the word exonerated and then changed to we were fined, correct term would of been completely exonerated of all charges and fined for not cooperating with UEFA who are already proven fraudsters and cheats right from the top down.

Rob Harris hiding behind Pep did not deny being paid by other sources, no mention of the disgust on Pep's face for the question, then went on to say City still let me in so that adds up to they also confirm what I'm saying is true, proving why the absolute prìck should be banned, City should of taken this stand as soon as the words left his corrupt mouth.

Both of them saying they text and WhatsApp City all the time asking for comments on their made up bullshìt, City not replying to these high forms of communications also implying we are guilty of anything these two prìcks make up. Yes, I am sure Khaldoon deals with of queries via text and WhatsApp.

As for Rob Harris being a little better then Nick, can't agree with that, the whole thing was completely scripted and both took joy in the continuing character assassination of our club, complete and utter pair of cùntz.

As the pair of prìcks seem to be on here quite often, have either of you answered about accepting money from Qatar sources as yet? What no answer? Guilty, then you duplicitous pair of corrupt cūnts.

I notice some have been removed. It's a sad state of affairs that the state own BBC relies on the public pointing out racist and blatant lies. That the BBC dont seem fit to manage their own website.
The bbc sports department is a national disgrace
And as Norman stated a bit earlier falsehoods and lies appear acceptable within bbc code of conduct

Complained about our owner accused of being involved in child slavery - removed (why was it ever allowed on?). Complaint about Emptyhad and pointing out City have a better average attendance than L****pool and most of the EPL but apparently that Emptyhad comment, though false, lie, fake news whatever does not breach the BBC rules. Baffling logic but hey ho we do what we can. Whilst I agree it’s better to simply not read the articles and comments in the first place, but so many falsehoods about City have been accepted as true it’s a reflection of the lack of any rigour in the majority of current journalism, and not just football
tim.davie@bbc.co.uk

Hello everyone, above is the e-mail address of the new CEO Mr Tim Davie, send him your mails, and explain politely why you are having to send your e-mails direct to him as the Sports department, specifically the Football Department and its complaints team are not fit for purpose.

Give evidence of their wrongdoing and glib responses. The poor moderating of their HYS articles especially with regards to Man City and the implied and blatant racism and lies that go un-moderated with regards to Manchester City. The made-up comments on their match day live forums is a prime example.

How Simon Stone is in the position he is as he is clearly a Manchester United fan, which would explain why the BBC paid for him to follow Man U's preseason tour of the far east and Australia a few seasons back. How much influence is Neil Ashton excerting from Old Trafford, on articles/non stories appearing on the web site ?

The contemptuous glib responses from the Sports Complaints team plus the use of the COVID19 pandemic as a reason for slow responses. This is an extremely poor excuse seeing how the BBC has had no problems going up and down the country, quite unnecessarily in most cases, doing outside broadcasts during the stirct lockdowns and getting vox pops from the public which no one really cares about.

Plus anything else that you can think of.

Last edited:
tim.davie@bbc.co.uk

Hello everyone, above is the e-mail address of the new CEO MR Tom Davey, send him your mails, and explain politely why you are having to send your e-mails direct to him as the Sports department, specifically the Football Department and its complaints team are not fit for purpose.

Give evidence of their wrongdoing and glib responses. The poor moderating of their HYS articles especially with regards to Man City and the implied and blatant racism and lies that go un-moderated with regards to Manchester City. The made-up comments on their match day live forums is a prime example.

How Simon Stone is in the position he is as he is clearly a Manchester United fan, which would explain why the BBC paid for him to follow Man U's preseason tour of the far east and Australia a few seasons back. How much influence is Neil Ashton excerting from Old Trafford, on articles/non stories appearing on the web site ?

The contemptuous glib responses from the Sports Complaints team plus the use of the COVID19 pandemic as a reason for slow responses. This is an extremely poor excuse seeing how the BBC has had no problems going up and down the country, quite unnecessarily in most cases, doing outside broadcasts during the stirct lockdowns and getting vox pops from the public which no one really cares about.

Plus anything else that you can think of.
Will he accept being called a manager of cunts?

It’s weird being in Texas reading this t6read because I’m not exposed to the same media. The Lee Dixon hate discussion really surprised me as he is one of NBC’s game pundits. That man gushes city when he calls our matches. Talks about his family being blue all the time. He loves Foden ( says he is his favorite player ). We get Tyler and Neville on any Monday games. I can see where the hate for Tyler comes from. But, damn, I’m shocked Dixon shows bias on the international broadcast.
It’s because broadcasters have narratives and pundits are asked to adopt them by those who employ them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.