Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
tim.davie@bbc.co.uk

Hello everyone, above is the e-mail address of the new CEO MR Tom Davey, send him your mails, and explain politely why you are having to send your e-mails direct to him as the Sports department, specifically the Football Department and its complaints team are not fit for purpose.

Give evidence of their wrongdoing and glib responses. The poor moderating of their HYS articles especially with regards to Man City and the implied and blatant racism and lies that go un-moderated with regards to Manchester City. The made-up comments on their match day live forums is a prime example.

How Simon Stone is in the position he is as he is clearly a Manchester United fan, which would explain why the BBC paid for him to follow Man U's preseason tour of the far east and Australia a few seasons back. How much influence is Neil Ashton excerting from Old Trafford, on articles/non stories appearing on the web site ?

The contemptuous glib responses from the Sports Complaints team plus the use of the COVID19 pandemic as a reason for slow responses. This is an extremely poor excuse seeing how the BBC has had no problems going up and down the country, quite unnecessarily in most cases, doing outside broadcasts during the stirct lockdowns and getting vox pops from the public which no one really cares about.

Plus anything else that you can think of.
You give the email as "tim.davie" then call him "Tom Davey" is that right?

As for Rob Harris being a little better then Nick, can't agree with that, the whole thing was completely scripted and both took joy in the continuing character assassination of our club, complete and utter pair of cùntz.

As the pair of prìcks seem to be on here quite often, have either of you answered about accepting money from Qatar sources as yet? What no answer? Guilty, then you duplicitous pair of corrupt cūnts.
They're both a pair of pricks, as you rightly say but Prick Harris has some sort of excuse in that he has mental health issues. I have my doubts about that story about a brick through his window being true however. I know the club worked closely with a select group of journalists, including him, a few years ago when he was something like Sports Editor at the MoS. This was part of the media strategy to get some of the more reasonable ones onside with the "project". Prick wrote about financial stuff so the club would pass him stuff and we'd exchange views and information.

Then something happened - whether it was his mental health deteriorating or someone got at him I don't know - and he turned. The club had no idea why either from what I gather. He's been harassing a few people and I know he's been working with a Liverpool-supporting troll from Rochdale, who operated the Shitty_Rabin Twitter account. In August, complaints were made to my employer and I know this troll was behind one and suspect that Prick was behind the other, along with 'Jabba the Hut' Corbett.

Fortunately my employer saw these for what they were, which is completely malicious (one of them apparently complained about me using the terms 'rags', which shows how desperate they were). The most serious allegation would have seen me sacked and could have seen me prosecuted if there'd been any truth in it but my employer could easily check and disprove it. I'm 99% certain Prick was involved in this but revenge, as they say, is a dish best tasted cold. This is an example of what an utter bunch of shits they are.

Now onto Nob Harris and the story I've been hinting about for a while. It's known that AP, who he works for, has been used by Qatar to run disinformation campaigns previously. Whether that's knowingly or otherwise I don't know but Nob's regular appearances on Qatari channels like BeIn and Al Jazeera certainly raise strong suspicions about his motives, given recent geopolitical events involv Qatar and the Saudi/UAE axis. Hopefully that's been put to bed by the recent rapprochement but Nob seems to be like one of those Japanese soldiers still carrying on the fight in the jungles, long after the formal end of WWII.

The club had every reason to ban him for that question alone, about Mancini's contract with the Al Jazirah club that Sheikh Mansour. own in Abu Dhabi Of course banning people doesn't stop them writing shit (they probably write even more shit to be honest) but impugning the probity of a member of staff, with no evidence at all, should have been a line in the sand. They were weak in my view and left the door open for what happened next, which involved me.

Last year, in protest about antisemitism on Twitter, there was a 48-hour boycott of the platform by Jewish posters. I took part and I put out a tweet asking David Conn and Nob Harris, as fellow Jews, if they were boycotting (answer - they didn't). Believe it or not Nob then complained to the club that I'd been antisemitic. The club replied that I wasn't an employee but he apparently insisted that, as a City Matters rep, I should abide by the club's social media policy.

So they apparently got lawyers to check my post and other social media posts. They also contacted the CST, a Jewish organisation that works with the government on matters pertaining to the security of Jewish venues and events and often manages that security through a network of volunteers. Neither the lawyers nor the CST found my post to be antisemitic and City therefore rejected his verbal complaint.

So he raised a formal one, as per City"s formal complaint process. I've kept quiet so far about this (but obviously I've dropped hints something has been going on) as I've heard nothing from City and didn't want to go public before I knew the outcome. But it's been many months (over 6) since anyone at City contacted me about this so I assume it's gone away. I'll confess that I was hugely annoyed that City didn't just laugh at him and tell him to fuck off when he first broached the matter.

We can't control everything thats written about us but there are times when we're definitely our own worst enemy. Cunts like Harris and Delaney, whove gone above and beyond in the City-baiting stakes should be firmly told not to show their faces again.

Will he accept being called a manager of cunts?
Bloody crikey !

He claims to want to clean up the BBC and allegedly would take a dim view of the antics going on at the on line sports section

Last edited:
They're both a pair of pricks, as you rightly say but Prick Harris has some sort of excuse in that he has mental health issues. I have my doubts about that story about a brick through his window being true however. I know the club worked closely with a select group of journalists, including him, a few years ago when he was something like Sports Editor at the MoS. This was part of the media strategy to get some of the more reasonable ones onside with the "project". Prick wrote about financial stuff so the club would pass him stuff and we'd exchange views and information.

Then something happened - whether it was his mental health deteriorating or someone got at him I don't know - and he turned. The club had no idea why either from what I gather. He's been harassing a few people and I know he's been working with a Liverpool-supporting troll from Rochdale, who operated the Shitty_Rabin Twitter account. In August, complaints were made to my employer and I know this troll was behind one and suspect that Prick was behind the other, along with 'Jabba the Hut' Corbett.

Fortunately my employer saw these for what they were, which is completely malicious (one of them apparently complained about me using the terms 'rags', which shows how desperate they were). The most serious allegation would have seen me sacked and could have seen me prosecuted if there'd been any truth in it but my employer could easily check and disprove it. I'm 99% certain Prick was involved in this but revenge, as they say, is a dish best tasted cold. This is an example of what an utter bunch of shits they are.

Now onto Nob Harris and the story I've been hinting about for a while. It's known that AP, who he works for, has been used by Qatar to run disinformation campaigns previously. Whether that's knowingly or otherwise I don't know but Nob's regular appearances on Qatari channels like BeIn and Al Jazeera certainly raise strong suspicions about his motives, given recent geopolitical events involv Qatar and the Saudi/UAE axis. Hopefully that's been put to bed by the recent rapprochement but Nob seems to be like one of those Japanese soldiers still carrying on the fight in the jungles, long after the formal end of WWII.

The club had every reason to ban him for that question alone, about Mancini's contract with the Al Jazirah club that Sheikh Mansour. own in Abu Dhabi Of course banning people doesn't stop them writing shit (they probably write even more shit to be honest) but impugning the probity of a member of staff, with no evidence at all, should have been a line in the sand. They were weak in my view and left the door open for what happened next, which involved me.

Last year, in protest about antisemitism on Twitter, there was a 48-hour boycott of the platform by Jewish posters. I took part and I put out a tweet asking David Conn and Nob Harris, as fellow Jews, if they were boycotting (answer - they didn't). Believe it or not Nob then complained to the club that I'd been antisemitic. The club replied that I wasn't an employee but he apparently insisted that, as a City Matters rep, I should abide by the club's social media policy.

So they apparently got lawyers to check my post and other social media posts. They also contacted the CST, a Jewish organisation that works with the government on matters pertaining to the security of Jewish venues and events and often manages that security through a network of volunteers. Neither the lawyers nor the CST found my post to be antisemitic and City therefore rejected his verbal complaint.

So he raised a formal one, as per City"s formal complaint process. I've kept quiet so far about this (but obviously I've dropped hints something has been going on) as I've heard nothing from City and didn't want to go public before I knew the outcome. But it's been many months (over 6) since anyone at City contacted me about this so I assume it's gone away. I'll confess that I was hugely annoyed that City didn't just laugh at him and tell him to fuck off when he first broached the matter.

We can't control everything thats written about us but there are times when we're definitely our own worst enemy. Cunts like Harris and Delaney, whove gone above and beyond in the City-baiting stakes should be firmly told not to show their faces again.

A sorry tale but if that's the best these two shithouses can dig up on you, you've either led a blameless life or they're shit journalists. Maybe both.

Anyway, as regards the club laughing at them and telling them to fuck off, can you imagine the headlines they'd have contrived about an "Arab-owned" club refusing to investigate claims of anti-semitism ? No, the club did right to be seen to go through the motions even though it was, no doubt, uncomfortable for you. Cunts.

Sorry you had to go through that PB, what a cowardly awful thing for Rob Harris to do (Nick Harris no better, as you say though he at least has some form of excuse).

Rob Harris and Delaney should be banned at the earliest opportunity with the club telling their employers exactly why, moaning on the podcast about City fans, and then trying to get someone who challenges them with factual to the point arguments in response to their clear bias and agenda, probably with Qatar monetary backing is a low despicable act and no one should be surprised they sink to these depths.

Hopefully these two are seen for what they are by their employers and football fans and sink into obscurity as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.