Dortmund (H) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strongest team tonight to try and get the job done.

My biggest concern is our counter attack weakness was shown against Leicester. Long ball to a fast striker rounding Eddie and scoring.
What, you mean the time our back line was so well organised that Vardy was at least a yard offside.

I despair at times

Anyone think playing Jesus in these games would be a good idea? - he would have a point to prove playing against the team containing many people's favourite for the main striking role at City.

So long as we play Bernie Phil and Kev in the front four I'd definitely be fine with it.

Funny one this, first legs are normally like a big boxing fight, with both teams feeling each other out early on looking for weaknesses etc, hopefully we are first to land that opening big punch, any score to nil is a great result. I’m hoping Pep goes with plenty of pace tonight for the press & counter, there will be periods where we won’t have the ball & we need the likes of Bernie Jesus Foden to turn the screw, fwiw I don’t think the tie will be won tonight

We should be good enough to beat these over 2 legs. I said the same about Lyon last season mind you. I think we are much stronger this season though, so barring anything catastrophic I think that we will win by a couple of goals tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.