Dortmund (H) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today the team should play like it’s the 2nd leg. I hate the slow starts to the 1st legs. It hurt us against Spurs and Lyon. If City was more brave they would of won both them ties.

Be confident that we are better then Dortmund and out score them in both legs.

Anyone think playing Jesus in these games would be a good idea? - he would have a point to prove playing against the team containing many people's favourite for the main striking role at City.
I think it would be a good idea as he's one of our most effective and in form players.

I think it would be a good idea as he's one of our most effective and in form players.
Agreed. Fabulous display from him again in Saturday. People need to start realising what Gabby brings to the side, His movement creating spaces for his team mates. On top of all that he does chip in with his fair share of goals, He has a good goalscoring record.

Not followed any German football this year, other than the marauding Viking up front and with Sancho out who else should I be getting nervous about in their team ?
No one special. Their spirit maybe.
They've nothing to lose, at least that's what they try to believe.

I hope we boss them like we did with the other Borussia.

We should be good enough to beat these over 2 legs. I said the same about Lyon last season mind you. I think we are much stronger this season though, so barring anything catastrophic I think that we will win by a couple of goals tonight.
Sadly we only played Lyon in a one-legged affair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.