Paranormal Experiences

No coincidence. Phones and other devices are listening, Alexa and Cortana certainly are. The 'app' you mention is most probably listening too, hence mentioning "policeman" and "been". I cant see how else it will 'work' tbh.
If it was listening, strange that it would come out with random shit before that day and random shit after it...

If I understand what you're saying, there was no interpretation necessary; the words were spoken clearly and also appeared on the screen. I wasn't expecting to hear anything relevant.

Follow link to view in browser or app.

If you read brainstorm you hear that, if you hear green needle you hear that instead. Not exactly the same thing, but similar in that it relies on your mind's eye.

I was brought up Catholic but have no time for any of that anymore.

I don’t have any really strong views about spirituality. Whatever gets you through the night, as far as I’m concerned.
What’s good for one man may not be good for the next.
But I don’t believe in ghosts. I’m sure everyone’s experiences described in here are done so in good faith, but unlike Chippy I do believe in the unknown.
The fact it’s unknown doesn’t make it paranormal though.
Go back a hundred or two hundred years and science hadn’t explained half of what we accept as fact now. In fact the more we discover the more we realise there’s so much we don’t know.

I do have one third party story myself which I am reluctant to share as when it was told to me it really upset me. I don’t really know why it affected me so emotionally, but I was inconsolable. It concerns my father and I think Ive kind of blocked the details out of my mind.

We probably all have experiences we can’t explain but it doesn’t make them paranormal. That’s my point.
But ghosts are the unknown in your world, are they not?

I was skeptical on many things once. Some things cannot be explained logically by anyone so what I don't believe in or understand myself on the paranormal is just that. I wont mock any rational reasoned poster though who isn't taking the piss, but ill mock the clever cunts who refute anything paranormal and unknown as fuckin' idiots for being so thick skinned and ignorant to something they cannot believe in or refuse to believe in. Their ignorance and intolerance on these kind of threads, not mine!

But ghosts are the unknown in your world, are they not?

I was skeptical on many things once. Some things cannot be explained logically by anyone so what I don't believe in or understand myself on the paranormal is just that. I wont mock any rational reasoned poster though who isn't taking the piss, but ill mock the clever cunts who refute anything paranormal and unknown as fuckin' idiots for being so thick skinned and ignorant to something they cannot believe in or refuse to believe in. Their ignorance and intolerance on these kind of threads, not mine!
Nah.
Believers are screwballs.

Come on ye owd wise one, what did you teach @denislawsbackheel ?

Screwballs were two things when i was a kid. Ice cream in a plastic cone with a bubble gum stuck in the bottom. And horrible nasty teachers of horrible-ness, total cunts in other words, and several blighted my education to the point of me wagging most of the 5th year. I hope you're proud of your fellow council estate scholar hating scum.

You're a **** fella

Wasn't a million dollars put up for anybody that can demonstrate the supernatural or paranormal? Everybody that tried, failed.
It's just ALL fantasy bs that we love to believe in simply because it makes life seem more interesting.
I don't even understand the ghost concept...dead people that can walk through walls? Haunting old, derelict, cold buildings for hundreds of years just to make some knocking sounds now and then. Fuck that!! when I die, I'm gonna haunt the Playboy mansion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.