Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Pep Guardiola: "What would you say if we won with eight changes? Don’t say after the game we don't pay attention just because we lose the game. Say it before. Not after. We respect the #FACup

- we came here to win.” [via

@ManCity
]
I'm afraid that I said when I saw the starting 11, I knew we'd get beat. I knew it when I saw the starting 11 when we played the rags too. Playing 2 defensive midfielders tells our opponents that we're more worried about them than they should be about us. Foden and Silva are not only skillful, they are hard grafters too.

I am blaming Steffen and even he doesn't know what he was doing for the goal.
Yep, I even have the feeling we would have ended up in extra time and possibly penalties. We still could have gone out and probably deserved to overall, even if Chelsea didn't give Steffen much to do. It's probably for the best it wasn't taken into extra time.

Last edited:
Unfortunately sometimes pep has a brain fart today was one ,he will move on and so will we

For those who missed the game here are Raheem’s contributions

tenor.gif

a7ff335b86b8daef4452b3efe1384ce2.gif

tenor.gif

200w.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mgpqoclcKT1s2gg27o1_250.gif
Lol,the robot one is a cracker

i felt sorry for jesus today having to play up front with sterling and torres, he ran his bollocks off while those two went for an afternoon stroll
He comes way too deep and just needs to get on the shoulder of the defender sometimes. Positionally he does my head in.

He’s been awful for 18 months, superb player for us 2 years ago but time moves on & hes gone backwards big time, he needs to be sold in the summer if a team has more money than sense
I’m not writing him off yet , I wanna see him playing well again and I’m gonna support him , he’s been brilliant for us under pep , he’s having a dreadful time at the moment .
I’m hoping he’ll turn it round .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.