Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

in all the time sterling been at the club he never walks about and coast games ? its clear he is not happy and wants away. pep dropped him and did not like it ? maybe pep was hoping for something or wanting a reaction and sterling has said fuck you
very possible......

For those who missed the game here are Raheem’s contributions

tenor.gif

a7ff335b86b8daef4452b3efe1384ce2.gif

tenor.gif

200w.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mgpqoclcKT1s2gg27o1_250.gif
He wasn’t that good.

Sterling & Torres very poor. However, Cancelo & Rodri do now appear to have reverted to the players they were last year.
I agree about Cancelo but I think Rodri has been fine. Wasn't at his best today but has had a good season. The 2 DMs today just didn't work. Completely nullified us going forward, especially as KDB was pretty poor as well.

I'd like to see us go back to a 3 of Rodri, Gundogan and Bernardo. Worked very well earlier in the season and they seem to complement each other well.

Maybe Cancelo is one of those players that needs to play pretty much every game to maintain his form.

For those who missed the game here are Raheem’s contributions

tenor.gif

a7ff335b86b8daef4452b3efe1384ce2.gif

tenor.gif

200w.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mgpqoclcKT1s2gg27o1_250.gif

TBH.. shit like this is why I’m overly protective of him on here. It’s a constant barrage of hate towards him and I just don’t get it.

He’s been one of the best 3 or 4 players in the clubs most successful seasons (17/18 & 18/19) and deserves a bit of respect.

So many players were bad today.. and as bad today as Sterling was he looked like Pele compared to Kev in the derby.

why does everyone slag him off so much.. it was even going on (albeit to a lesser degree) when the lad was knocking In 20 goals a season.

It’s the same with England. It’s weird.. I don’t get it.

Regardless of playing a weakened side ,some of the players picked today let pg & mcfc down .
When you get your chance you have got to take it & impress the management ,none of them have been able to do that during the chelsea & leeds games .
I reckon their will a few outgoings in the summer , if they can get takers ?
Torres will get time , but at the moment is to timid & needs to toughen up & physically bully his opponent back .
Mendy plays like he has got long covid & to see how jesus & sterling have gone so far backwards with their form & confidence is concerning
He comes way too deep and just needs to get on the shoulder of the defender sometimes. Positionally he does my head in.
If he hadn’t have come deep he would’ve had less touches than he actually did cos he wasn’t gonna get any service in the box today that’s for sure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.