The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
and Bayern whos also against this?
What about them?
Still run by a load of old school people so they probably dont want a super league.

However, if they stick around with UEFA they will win the CL every year and still dominate domestically till the end of time.

The role of PSG is in the shades of grey because of the Qatar world cup. I would really love to know what the red bavarian scums are thinking of this. Their half of the board still decided to back the Super league.

The other half grew a conscious somehow ?

I have been out so only just seeing this. Is the proposal a new Euro competition to sit alongside the Prem, or for the clubs involved to leave the Prem entirely?

If its the former, ok let’s see what is proposed.

If it’s the latter, I am truly disgusted we would be involved. We, along with the others would effectively be putting a nail in the coffin of X number of football clubs. These clubs cannot survive, playing in a league that no fucker is interested in watching. All the money that clubs like Burnley, Leicester, et al all enjoy now, would turn to dust, when they don’t have the likes of United, Liverpool, City and the rest to bring in the cash.
Looks like it's completely closed off. A separate, non-UEFA, non-FIFA endorsed league of 15 permanent members and 5 acceptees. Players would be banned from UEFA and FIFA competitions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.