The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Football on tv this week for your pleasure

Saturday man city B vs West ham epl itv 4

Tuesday Ajax vs dynamo Kiev cl dazn

Wednesday Bayern vs psg cl sky sports

Thursday spurs vs arsenal super league pay per view

It's incredible to me, reading comments on here/red cafe/reddit/twitter, listening to the radio reaction etc. seeing how many people have no idea that this is a Champions League replacement and not a league replacement.

I predict that whatever is announced tonight will not be that different to whatever UEFA is announcing tomorrow as a revised CL format.

Can’t help feeling if this was 12 months ago I’d be sticking two fingers up to Uefa & the hateful 8/9 and hoping we go all in

It's incredible to me, reading comments on here/red cafe/reddit/twitter, listening to the radio reaction etc. seeing how many people have no idea that this is a Champions League replacement and not a league replacement.

I predict that whatever is announced tonight will not be that different to whatever UEFA is announcing tomorrow as a revised CL format.

They have to leave the Prem to join it ...

They said we should remain banned from the CL while appealing. UEFA were the ones that banned us. Until CAS overturned the ruling we were legitimately banned - it wasn't that unreasonable on the part of those clubs to think we should stay banned to be honest in my opinion.
Fuck off,

people are reacting because the narrative has been put out that to execute it the teams will have to remove themselves from the domestic league.

It's incredible to me you haven't read the thread properly

They have to leave the Prem to join it ...

No they don't.

The Prem is threatening them with expulsion because it's the only thing they can think of to try and stop it.

But no one above the age of 12 actually thinks the Premier League is going to expel the top 6 do they? Conversely no one thinks the top 6 will go ahead with it if the threats are carried through, do they?

These are just threats and posturing.

The super league is going to run alongside league football and replace the CL, or it's not going to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.