The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I think you don't know the city fan base very well. Our fans generally are not johnny come lately glory hunting shit houses like the rags and I can't see us taking this well
Having been a City fan for over 50 years I have a rough idea.
Change is never welcome especially when emotions get involved.
UEFA have done nothing but try to halt our progress at every stage and this is properly fucking then off.
Has everybody forgotten why we boo???
Look, it’s v likely this will not materialise but it’s making a stance against UEFA and I like that!

Why is it too late. SOme sort of financial penalty?

The reports suggest City joined for pragmatic purposes. It seems an impossibility to me so exit, and do it quickly. I am still hoping that there is a way out here that leaves me with a football club I can support.
Our owners have made a stratetic decision and you know what our investors from ADUG, China or Silver Lake want, it's maximum return on investment. Swallow that and think again.

We have joined the boat, with Glazers, Agnelli and the sorts we despised so much.

What does it mean for us now?
We have ignored what other fans have said to us. We said we want to have the same chance like the old guard, and FFP was unfair.

Now we want even more. Why? Why do we want more? What for?
Aren't we in a leading position already?
We have no choice? Ah well, the old excuse. Not our fault.

Our owners will go the legal road, as we did before.
Our legal team will be joined by JP MOrgan's and Glazer's legal teams. Poor UEFA. Poor FA's.

Soon we will talk about CAS and we all know the outcome.

Global investors are going for the next level and they will be tough.
Bottom line, football fans want emotions and investors want return on investment.

Football fans have a difficult choice to make.

You must have missed the news about the closed competition we have decided to enter without even giving a shit what the fans think. Bit surprised you missed it as you are posting in a thread about it:-)

Anyhow i hope you enjoy the threads about how the refs var have conned us out of finishing 7th instead of 6th because 6th means err absolutely nothing neither does 5th,4th,bottom or whatever.

Never mind next week it’s shalke away although fans have been there several times now and the magic has disappeared, probably the TV it is.

Meanwhile supporters of wank teams like Everton are in Budapest which is new for them. Why they are so excited I don’t know their players the agents and owners aren’t as rich as our lot. Bloody losers.

Thank you fake Mansour.
At least now that we're no longer going to be City supporters, we won't have to be accessories to the sportswashing of a corrupt, despotic, oil rich Middle Eastern monarchy with a shameful record of human rights abuses.
It's an ill wind...

Can't see any German teams joining, I believe they have a rule that the majority of the club must be owned by its members.
Like RB Leipzig.

They have around 20 members. All are Red Bull employees.

The pandemic has been a gift-wrapped opportunity for these clubs to test the water with empty grounds and a TV only offering to the global audience.

We have advertising/messaging banners covering "our" seats that don't need stewarding, catering or Covid testing.

We have digital programmes, virtual tickets and even EA sports gimps under contract.

These clubs can market and sell global "digital season tickets" to Charlie Chan from China. Selling inclusive, immersive experiences on social media platforms, backed by the global tech behemoths, with Amazon no doubt negotiating the worldwide media rights as we speak.

Your bum on your seat means jackshit in this new world. Your support away at the Camp Nou means jackshit and your consumption of a shitty meal deal means jackshit.

No room for 100's of years of tribalism in this new world. No room for you, no room for me.

Its the Robins for me. The Moss Lane massive. The Northwich Derby.

Fuck 'em all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.