The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
All these shirts worn by Leeds mean nothing. 100% sure that most of the clubs in the world would have followed suit had they been invited (unlike Porto).

Actually wresting control of the game away from UEFA and giving it to the clubs is in the long term best interest of the game imo. I’m a lifelong City fan, on a City forum, watching on whilst City fans slag off our owner, call for the club to be banned, and insult fellow blues who see things differently. And I’m the bad one? I think not.
The people who will be in control are Kroenke, Henry and Glazer. How the fuck is that in the best interests of the game?

Why don’t the pundits/managers/players/fans call out the sponsors?
If nobody sponsors this new Super League, they don’t get the money - hit them where is hurts.
Anybody stupid enough to sponsor this shit-show of a league.....total boycott of that product from all supporters over the world.
Just a thought!

It is possible to dislike the ESL and dislike Gary Neville. The show is too much about him. Him telling us who he doesn't like, him telling us who he supports, him, him, him.

Can't understand why Premier league clubs have agreed to this ,its obvious La Liga, Serie A are miles behind our league financially and the only reason the Super league has been instigated is so these two leagues can get a bigger slice of the world wide pie.
Our top six clubs should have fucked off the top european clubs and told them to sort their own deal , because we are minted in the Premier league compared to the Spanish & Italian leagues.
The Yanks are behind this , and i have a suspicion Abramovich , Sheik Mansour and Levy have agreed because they do not want to be left behind , either way i dont think this Super league will get off the ground this time round , but it will eventually come to fruition , its inevitable,
I said a few dozen pages back, that the Premier League is a magnificent product and is in a very healthy state.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s been shit without the fans during Covid and VAR is making it worse (but that’s football in general); but the state of the Prem is great!

5 different winners in a decade, The Sky 4 are slowly fading away as an entity and other clubs are getting up there because of the TV revenue, bottom half Prem clubs buying players from CL level clubs in other leagues, Norwich and Watford in the Championship have Prem level squads, the TV revenue is fucking gigantic and worldwide interest is huge despite the Sky4 disappearing as an entity...

The Premier League is a better product than any other European league or any UEFA competition.

But the reason the Prem clubs are going with this is because they are sulking that they aren’t guaranteed to be top clubs anymore, they’re terribly run, they have mountains of debt, they want to put an end to all that.

This is apart from two clubs, and especially one club... None of my last paragraph relates to Chelsea, and fucking especially CITY! We don’t need to sulk that we aren’t guaranteed to be a top club because we are now the benchmark, we are brilliantly run (or I thought we were), we don’t have mountains of debt.

We don’t need to act like a mard arse football club and take out ball elsewhere like the rest of these fucking shysters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you actually joking? No choice? Of course we had a choice.

we are part of this racket. You must have some really blue tinted glasses on
Yes I do as we have been screwed for years by uefa. The premier league were gleeful when they thought the cabal had a chance to destroy the club. I don’t agree with uefa or super league but I don’t want city to be at a disadvantage. The rest of the league can go to fuck, they were all complicit in trying to take us down. I didn’t see any protests from sky? Did you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.