The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Good set of questions that I'd also like to hear an answer to, before I can make an informed decision on it all.

As it stands with no detail, I don't like it, and I like it less that as a club we haven't (as supporters) been told anything officially from within.
According to the MEN they haven’t seen enough of a backlash from a fans to feel the need to explain themselves

That is in part because there isn't felt a need to given what is seen as a lack of overwhelming fury to the news from the fanbase. If all goes as planned for the rebel clubs and the new competition eclipses the Champions League as well as everything else continuing as normal, the feeling is that supporters will be even less annoyed than they would have been if City had sided with UEFA and turned down the opportunity to join the elite they have been trying to break into for years.

To be fair, Gary Neville has been working on getting independent regulators to stop these clubs having too much control and power even before this Super League announcement.

True PC, but I cannot recall him making a fuss about the reformed champions league format before it got voted through - or did I miss him making a similar statement about it ruining the competitive nature of european qualification

The whole saga stinks on both sides

UEFA have played a huge part in where we now find football, because they have created the behemoth that was the G14, and annually gave away the power of football piece by piece until they could no longer retain control themselves

WE are the club, the fans, if football isn’t local folks - its nothing - its dead.
That was til clubs were sold to private investors.

Look, many have laughed about German clubs resisting the tempting money. Now we get the bill and we cannot say we didn't know investors want a return on their investment. It would be quite naive.

Gary neville has more about him than anyone at City...FACT! I’m a Blue, but this stinks...where are the players, ex-players...total bottlers and gob-shites the lot!

Com'on Pep...man up, sick of this bullshit!

Micah has been busy on radio.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.