The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
He is here to make money. This deal makes more money than ever before and that is exactly the reason they bought us.

Surely you don't think Khaldoon cares about the club in any way the same way we do as fans?

So he's as much a **** as the Glazers, Perez, Kronke etc - despite his great efforts to demonstrate otherwise - that much is abundantly clear.

That doesn't somehow make this a good direction for City and almost certainly not a good direction for football. If you're saying that it's the Sheikh finally cashing in, then ok, but there's plenty of reasons why the club itself should want to get the hell out while they still can (or before the government pushes)

Yesterday I was dead against this. Having read more about it, seen how upset those c#nts at UEFA and the FA are, the faux vested interest anger of tw#ts like Neville and spit. The hilarity of newspaper hacks like winter banging on about "grass roots", which they don't cover.
The irony of Gary "he looks a good player doesn't he Al?? "I believe you noticed something Jermaine" 1M a year Lineker talking about greed; I'm not so sure.

spot on they are all hypocrites and uefa are a corrupt organisation!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.