The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Congrats on your transplant. I hope it is still going strong. I also had a kidney transplant on Christmas Eve 2012.
As for this shambles, I will always support City. We have got rid of owners before and could do so again unless they come up with explanations and are open and honest with us.
Thank you and congrats to you too, hopefully it's going well. I had mine in 2010. 12/11/10 believe it or not! You are right, lets see how this pans out :-)

You know - it's not often I feel sorry for multi-millionaire footballers and managers but for once I do. This must be shit for the players and managers at all these clubs as they've clearly not been the ones who have decided this. Sure, they're never going to go skint but money isn't everything and these people are still human beings who have feelings and have effectively been shat on from above.
I wouldn't bet on that. Thick as two planks when it comes to money management, most of them. They just leave it to others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.