The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Understandably flustered.

Citing Lewandowski injury and the fault of UEFA?

That was a Fifa World Cup European qualifier?
Nah he looked fine to me what I got from him was every football organisation every clubs look after themselves self interest! Also international games in Covid season after player none stop for 10 months seems they must of asked to not have them and that organisation told them we are self interest football eating it’s self! Not happy with the reported closed shop! Mainly he wants to know more like we all do about it!! Bet our owners wants to know more about it also proves it was your in or are you out!

Yeah, we're dropping our of this. Best get it done soon City and be the first to hit that apology tour. This was a serious misstep by the top decision makers at the club.

A little. We already knew that a few clubs were behind what happened with Der Spiegel, FFP & CAS. There were 6 particularly, I'm told, with the US-owned PL clubs prominent.

We've paid very careful attention to what's gone on between those clubs and UEFA and, like Michael Corleone in The Godfather, we seem to have been waiting for our chance to strike.

That doesn't mean that I'm saying that I'm quietly confident that we've pulled a masterstroke here. It could just as easily have been a genuine and monumental error of judgement. So it'll be interesting to see how it develops.
Mr PB, if we do roll but, would the timing be right for City to press go on that legal master you’ve been alluding to for about 18 months with Liverpool?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.