Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can recreate the 2nd half performance from last week we will go through. They have threats but so do we. Mahrez, Foden, Kev, Gundo, even Bernie more than capable of scoring tonight. On top of that we have set piece threat from John, Ruben and Rodri. We have enough and if we are mentally strong will be through to our first Champion League final.

Strange that 16 people currently think we will get beat 1-0 tonight, not a prayer we don’t score, imo.
Those polls are pointless,by own admission some vote according to superstition and many others allow heart to rule head,and who knows.....there may even be the odd Rag rascal causing mischief!

Pretty sure a large part of OSG's gamelan will be to dive, feign injury, cheat and surround the ref asking for a red card.

We need to be clever and calm and also hope the ref doesn't fall for any of it.

Think we'll batter them tonight, league is over, no game til Saturday and we have 24 hours in Chelsea.

90 mins of full on City tonight no playing to conserve energy.

Surely no brain explosions from Pep in this one, given who was rested on the weekend.....

Surely?

I think Pep will start both Zin at left back and Dinho in midfield tonight, with Rodders on the bench to come on later - PSG targeted Rodders early last week as he can take a little while to get the pace of the game when pressed, I don’t think Pep will want to take that risk tonight and after seeing the early sub for Dinho on Sat then I reckon that’s his thinking.
A lot of people are coming up with this and it may happen but why play him for most of the game on Saturday if he intended starting him tonight? As for tonight I am relaxed and give us a 60 40 chance of making the final. Maybe it is the thought that the blue ribbons are going back on the League trophy that makes this a bonus for me rather than a must win. The description of how match nerves are impacting on toilet habits in a lot of posts today gives a whole new meaning to squeaky bum time.

Those polls are pointless,by own admission some vote according to superstition and many others allow heart to rule head,and who knows.....there may even be the odd Rag rascal causing mischief!
I am one of the 16.. can’t vote for a win, as you say it’s silly superstition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.