Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We absolutely played PSG off the park second half last Wednesday. Their frustration was wonderful to see. They couldn’t get near us which led to their yellow/red cards. This was a Champions League Semi-final first leg!!

More of the same in the second leg tonight. Show the world the class that we have and let’s make our first CL final.

Like others have said the PL is a tougher more demanding league so our team is more fit than PSG. We need to survive the first half and we can take over the game again once they tire.

Please an early goal from us to settle the nerves a bit!!

Bloody nervous now, just warned the wife I could be either on cloud 9 until the end of May or just don’t talk to me the rest of the week.

Dodgy penalty to PSG after 30 seconds, Neymar slots. Mbappe scores worldie after 5 minutes. Stones gets away with wild challenge then gets carded for pulling back Mbappe.

City then batter PSG for the 90, 35 shots, hitting the woodwork 6 times but no goals.

Finally, Foden hits a screamer on 95, extra time.

Sterling and Agüero come on, score hatrick each in extra time as Neymar and Mbappe are both sent off in total meltdown. 7-2 City.

Headlines "Lucky City go through after Stones Escapes Sending off"
You been on the Ayahuasca this morning, mate? ;)

It wouldn't surprise me if Pep starts with Laporte-Dias-Stones as a central three with Rodri & Dinho holding in front. When it goes pear shaped at 0-2 after 20 minutes, he brings on Aguero & Sterling at half time to bring the score level. Will certainly be a roller-coaster evening I suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.