Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Withstand their early manic press and we get through comfortably. All about the first 20-25 mins for me.
Yeah, they've got nothing to lose so they might as well go for it, throw everything at us and see what happens

Play our game, don't be shy and keep the ball.............if we do this, we should win.........need to be wary of what they did in the QF's but this is a big test and the chance to get the monkey of our back in this competition.........whatever happens, I'm proud of the team and what they have achieved..........AND - there is always next year...............!!!

Come on City...................

It wouldn't surprise me if Pep starts with Laporte-Dias-Stones as a central three with Rodri & Dinho holding in front. When it goes pear shaped at 0-2 after 20 minutes, he brings on Aguero & Sterling at half time to bring the score level. Will certainly be a roller-coaster evening I suspect.
No reason why Pep would change the structure or personnel of the side. He won't change the winning formula.

It wouldn't surprise me if Pep starts with Laporte-Dias-Stones as a central three with Rodri & Dinho holding in front. When it goes pear shaped at 0-2 after 20 minutes, he brings on Aguero & Sterling at half time to bring the score level. Will certainly be a roller-coaster evening I suspect.
Haha....me either, but I actually think Pep is more convinced now than he ever was, that he has a team capable of taking it too the top teams in Europe, I’d be shocked if there’s more than one change from the first leg, it’s a home game & id like to see us go at it from the off, even if that means risking conceding first, get on the front foot, dominate possession & try killing it off, we’ve seen it several times now from Pochettino teams, how they can hit you on the break & get across the first man with an in-swinging corner, kill those two threats (like the 2nd half in Paris) and we go through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.