VAR - 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody working with the club should be all over last night with VAR and take a video to PGMOL for answers
4 or 5 major points that are clear cheating by both the match officials and the VAR team

its not with my tinted blue spec's on that am watching last night. because we won the title before any ball was kicked last night. so we could watch the game and hope for a fair game for both teams ? but sadly everybody who watched last night game knows what was going on. even the hardest hates of manchester city could not defend the ref and the officials and VAR last night

ok VAR is not perfect we all know that but every time i have watch the replay's you could see what was happening
even a foul on jesus the ref was going to blow his whistle but waved play on because brighton was on the break

still puzzle to see why VAR see that as red card ? wellbeck clearly puts his arm over cancelo shoulder and pulls him down ? its clear as day not even close ? 2nd the pen at the end clear contact on jesus foot stone wall pen just waved away. 3rd foul on gundogan if that's not a red card i don't know what is anymore. 4th offside given from a throw-inn
5th why was brightons 3 goal not checked by VAR and its lines

the VAR team checked dais for hand ball and city both gaols was checked ? so why did they just give the goal ???

I wonder what will happen tonight in order for the dippers to get their three points? So many possibilities to choose from.
Made that point to my mates last night when the TV announced that the top 4 race is going down to the final game.
That means Liverpool will be getting 3 points tonight

anybody working with the club should be all over last night with VAR and take a video to PGMOL for answers
4 or 5 major points that are clear cheating by both the match officials and the VAR team

its not with my tinted blue spec's on that am watching last night. because we won the title before any ball was kicked last night. so we could watch the game and hope for a fair game for both teams ? but sadly everybody who watched last night game knows what was going on. even the hardest hates of manchester city could not defend the ref and the officials and VAR last night

ok VAR is not perfect we all know that but every time i have watch the replay's you could see what was happening
even a foul on jesus the ref was going to blow his whistle but waved play on because brighton was on the break

still puzzle to see why VAR see that as red card ? wellbeck clearly puts his arm over cancelo shoulder and pulls him down ? its clear as day not even close ? 2nd the pen at the end clear contact on jesus foot stone wall pen just waved away. 3rd foul on gundogan if that's not a red card i don't know what is anymore. 4th offside given from a throw-inn
5th why was brightons 3 goal not checked by VAR and its lines

the VAR team checked dais for hand ball and city both gaols was checked ? so why did they just give the goal ???
Plain corruption , the games is finished as a sport now.

crazy that people think its a clean sports hahahaha plus VAR is not doing the job it was brought in for
everybody was lied and fooled into what it was being used for in the first place. now with VAR the people involved in the corruption has a 2nd bite of the cherry

i was laughing my balls off last night ? not just with the officials but the BT-sports people trying to defend them
they are all in it together and from video replays not being shown to commentators moving on fast from a incident in talking about something else ? its all planned and very well worked to a point of brainwashing some people into thinking what they are watching is right

pundits or ex-referees working on games are truly talking nonsense and muppets ? they get patted and given a treat for keeping in line and dare cross it. how on earth can anybody defend that tackle on gundogan last night unless your told to ? nobody that has been involved in the game can say that is not a red card. its even serious dangerous play with intent to injury him and more than a 3 game ban

there should be a petition to remove Peter Walton for the BT-sports commentator team after what he said last night

crazy that people think its a clean sports hahahaha plus VAR is not doing the job it was brought in for
everybody was lied and fooled into what it was being used for in the first place. now with VAR the people involved in the corruption has a 2nd bite of the cherry

i was laughing my balls off last night ? not just with the officials but the BT-sports people trying to defend them
they are all in it together and from video replays not being shown to commentators moving on fast from a incident in talking about something else ? its all planned and very well worked to a point of brainwashing some people into thinking what they are watching is right

pundits or ex-referees working on games are truly talking nonsense and muppets ? they get patted and given a treat for keeping in line and dare cross it. how on earth can anybody defend that tackle on gundogan last night unless your told to ? nobody that has been involved in the game can say that is not a red card. its even serious dangerous play with intent to injury him and more than a 3 game ban

there should be a petition to remove Peter Walton for the BT-sports commentator team after what he said last night
They think we’re stupid ....they’re being proved right because we moan but just take it . They’re banking on us being that hooked on the game & partisan to our own clubs that we’ll never get together as fans of all clubs to end this corrupt shit .
Fans could end this t’row if we wanted to.

They think we’re stupid ....they’re being proved right because we moan but just take it . They’re banking on us being that hooked on the game & partisan to our own clubs that we’ll never get together as fans of all clubs to end this corrupt shit .
Fans could end this t’row if we wanted to.

the thing is we are now at the stage when united want there trophy back to be top dogs again ?
they will get what they want sooner rather than later and its going to get worst for manchester city

the media are leading this bollocks about the super league 6 power struggle and want change. the thing is change involves putting united back at the top for the tree or on the so called top of the (perch) its simple that the only way they can put them back at the top is change football and its owners

skysports/premier league are after manchester city in anyway possible because its not worked whatever they try manchester city are a step ahead. VAR works for improvement in league places for the rags. but manchester city win enough games on quality to stay ahead of them. over doing it and starts looking bent to much and people will questioning it

the truth is right in front of our eyes ? united are a mid-table team at best but win games they shouldn't. how many times do they go in losing at half time only to overturn it before the final whistle. that's takes some doing week in week out and without help its impossible

i think if manchester city sign the players being lined up in the summer then the united pundits will form a fans revolution for this new governing body and leaders garry neville and rio ferdinand will be heading for top jobs on the board calling for change now manchester city will be unstoppable

why does everybody on tv football sports channels and its pundits think united should be top dogs every season ?
its because they can not do it on merit because somebody else is far better at football both on and off the field

the thing is we are now at the stage when united want there trophy back to be top dogs again ?
they will get what they want sooner rather than later and its going to get worst for manchester city

the media are leading this bollocks about the super league 6 power struggle and want change. the thing is change involves putting united back at the top for the tree or on the so called top of the (perch) its simple that the only way they can put them back at the top is change football and its owners

skysports/premier league are after manchester city in anyway possible because its not worked whatever they try manchester city are a step ahead. VAR works for improvement in league places for the rags. but manchester city win enough games on quality to stay ahead of them. over doing it and starts looking bent to much and people will questioning it

the truth is right in front of our eyes ? united are a mid-table team at best but win games they shouldn't. how many times do they go in losing at half time only to overturn it before the final whistle. that's takes some doing week in week out and without help its impossible

i think if manchester city sign the players being lined up in the summer then the united pundits will form a fans revolution for this new governing body and leaders garry neville and rio ferdinand will be heading for top jobs on the board calling for change now manchester city will be unstoppable

why does everybody on tv football sports channels and its pundits think united should be top dogs every season ?
its because they can not do it on merit because somebody else is far better at football both on and off the field
I’ve been watching football for decades , it’s a simple game & i’ve Enjoyed every up & down it’s brought ...until var , they’ve brought technology into a human activity & destroyed it , it’s not a science , there’s always been mistakes but now it just stinks of corruption . I was in hope that it would get that bad that fans would get together & wrestle our game back from these corrupt bastards that are deciding winners based on history & money . It was a forlorn hope & a shame that my decision to pack it in last year has proved correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.