It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only fire sale we've ever had was when we had 4 full backs all into their mid-30s

The truth is, we sell when we decide and I don't see any reason why we need to sell ANYONE let alone a 'fire sale'

It's your opinion and that's what it's all about but.
Scott Sinclair or Jack Rodwell do you think Pep actually makes those kind of mistakes do you think he buys a player for one injury hit season ?
I don't I think he bought him becouse he is a fantastic player he can mold into something special and it is about opinions
Problem is that its not just "one injury hit season". 2 of his last 3 years at Bournemouth he spent a good proportion of the season on the physio bench. Not a bad player just not the quality needed & I would fancy myself, at 53, over 50 yards against him

Last edited:
is there a predicted squad for 21/22 thread? i always like to see the homegrown v overseas player numbers. just wondering how many overseas spots we have available?
As it stands 1 place, Aguero's place. The rest depends what happens with Carson, Fernandinho, and any sales.

As it stands 1 place, Aguero's place. The rest depends what happens with Carson, Fernandinho, and any sales.
thats kind of what i thought. think we have space in the squad for the grealish/kane rumours without affecting our overall numbers. personally i have no input on whats best, just enjoying the ride of a lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.