Porto memories

I went with my dad on the day trip. Memories that will last a lifetime. Things I'll tell my grandkids about.

Despite the stress with tickets, test and travel, and the less said about the game the better, it was all worth it!

I was there for City's first European Cup final, and hopefully, I'll be in St Petersburg for their second!

Still making memories, and plenty of Blues still here. Must've been a couple of hundred on the Riverside last night.

Rodri was out with his missus for a quiet meal. Halfway through his carbonara with a dozen Blues hanging off him. Rousing rendition of City..City..as he walked past later.

So, it was @Didsbury Dave who had his bag nicked? Was this before he whored himself out to Guilleme Balague for the pre-match slow walk up the hill LMAO.

Anyway, back down the Riverside for us..

The Jager train awaits.

Laters.

Still making memories, and plenty of Blues still here. Must've been a couple of hundred on the Riverside last night.

Rodri was out with his missus for a quiet meal. Halfway through his carbonara with a dozen Blues hanging off him. Rousing rendition of City..City..as he walked past later.

So, it was @Didsbury Dave who had his bag nicked? Was this before he whored himself out to Guilleme Balague for the pre-match slow walk up the hill LMAO.

The Jager train awaits.

Laters.
Im fooked today and was only there 3 days...your liver must be the size of a walnut.

DivisionThree Play Offs, youll never sing that.

Im fooked today and was only there 3 days...your liver must be the size of a walnut.

DivisionThree Play Offs, youll never sing that.
Checking into AA when we get back mate.

Papa Cisse, our regular barman, his jaw dropped when we just walked back into his gaff. "Why? Still here?"

"My friend, its because we're City, we're barmy..."

The Jager train awaits.

Laters.
I'll have you know that interview was pre-arranged weeks ago. He whored himself out to us...

Enjoy your beers and food mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.