Harry Kane

How does 7 goals in 75 matches make this guy a 'not a bad back-up option' for the champions of England?

If he scored more goals maybe his team wouldn't have got relegated, he had 87 chances to do better than 7 goals.

He isn't good enough for the EDS never mind our bench.
He just didn't get the right supply and he was on a different wavelength to his vastly inferior team mates

I saw enough to think he could be as good as Lewandowski given the opportunity

He just didn't get the right supply and he was on a different wavelength to his vastly inferior team mates

He had 87 shots and scored 7 times, 42 of them on target how much more supply do you want him to get?

He isn't fit for a City shirt and never will be.

Edit so you have to read all the pages to see it was a joke at some point, really have people not got better things to do with their lives, sad as fuck.

edit 2 as proved by the next post/poster below.

If we’re priced out of McBurnie, I reckon we could tempt Dominic Solanke to come if we offer high enough wages.

He had 87 shots and scored 7 times, 42 of them on target how much more supply do you want him to get?

He isn't fit for a City shirt and never will be.

Edit so you have to read all the pages to see it was a joke at some point, really have people not got better things to do with their lives, sad as fuck.

edit 2 as proved by the next post/poster below.
Lol... lighten up !!!

Not quite as sad as spending your time googling Oli McBurnies stats for 20/21.... unless of course you actually did know them without checking ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.