Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, and how poignant..Tuchel isnt going to happen now..maybe someone will come through in the next two years that we dont know about yet..There is an old guard that in two years time may be too old for a few years at City,that includes Bielsa who is a great manager.
Bielsa would need to have a contractual obligation to not keep looking at his feet whilst being interviewed.

Agree with the Enrique one. Club will want a safe pair of hands to continue the playing style. The whole CFG depends on it.
Personally I would want someone who would by into the ethos, if possible. A 'feck you lot' type of guy ( I don't want to be friends with these two faced, back stabbing other clubs) who would play the football we played in 2018 - fast counter attacking that stuck a dagger into teams ambitions like at Everton and Arse away. I can't see a fit for us at the moment.
But thats just me.

A bit leftfield but I think Fernandinho could be a guy the club put their faith in.

He would be our Pep , like when Barca gave the latter his chance.

It will be interesting to see if Fern becomes involved in a coaching role at the club in the very near future, possible EDS manager?

He is intelligent, thinks hard about the game, loves the club, and seems a natural leader off the pitch.

A bit leftfield but I think Fernandinho could be a guy the club put their faith in.

He would be our Pep , like when Barca gave the latter his chance.

It will be interesting to see if Fern becomes involved in a coaching role at the club in the very near future, possible EDS manager?

He is intelligent, thinks hard about the game, loves the club, and seems a natural leader off the pitch.
I don't understand the obsession of having a ex player as a manager when they've never done the job before.

Whoever takes over will be taking on one of the biggest roles in football.

How many managers who are new to management get top jobs and actually do well?

If Pep was to leave in 2 years we surely go for the best manager available under a similiar style to Pep.

I don't understand the obsession of having a ex player as a manager when they've never done the job before.

If Pep was to leave in 2 years we surely go for the best manager available under a similiar style to Pep.

Far too logical and sensible for BM .

You need to come up with something more left field. :)

It will be a top foreign manager from a top European club. Anyone else would be a step backwards.

It's far from an obsession , just an observation.

Some individuals have management written all over them, Fern is one.

Let's not forget the input and influence he gave to our recovery earlier in the season, the team was going nowhere and fast, he had the balls and respect to kick arse in the dressing room, and the recovery was almost instant.

Few people have the initiative , belief or ability to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.