Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly thanks for resurrecting this site as it is a painful discussion..I imagined Nagelsman, but now not likely as at BM..Poch may be available and a good choice..Out of the recent City assistants , Arteta who is being screwed at Arsenal..Would actually have Mancini back,Simeone if not so negative but a winner,or left field and much as I hate scousers, Rafa. Hmmm. Think Simeone for me, not beautiful footy, but would win the CL for us.
Look at post #2 on this thread

Firstly thanks for resurrecting this site as it is a painful discussion..I imagined Nagelsman, but now not likely as at BM..Poch may be available and a good choice..Out of the recent City assistants , Arteta who is being screwed at Arsenal..Would actually have Mancini back,Simeone if not so negative but a winner,or left field and much as I hate scousers, Rafa. Hmmm. Think Simeone for me, not beautiful footy, but would win the CL for us.
He doesn't speak English, gets paid a fortune and his style of play is negative. We would need a complete over haul. Can't see it. I think if anywhere in England Chelsea would suit him.

I think he's fantastic though. Love his passion and snide tactics. But I've always been an Argentina kick em up the arse man rather than Brazil step over, samba wanker.

I follow him very closely. Domestically, he isn’t great. I think he would be great in Spain.

Tuchel was always my idea of a Pep replacement, now not viable anymore. Klopp also not an option. Then I would go with Luis Enrique if he leaves the Spain job after the World Cup.

Thanks for taking me back to those comments back in 2018. Serious or sarcastic, l can't really tell in some cases but they gave me an early chuckle.
Agree, and how poignant..Tuchel isnt going to happen now..maybe someone will come through in the next two years that we dont know about yet..There is an old guard that in two years time may be too old for a few years at City,that includes Bielsa who is a great manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.