Harry Kane

Didn't know his salary. Age immaterial, he'll be playing long after Kane's body has packed up.Not very good? Gets selected for the most talent packed team in Europe.

Antoine Griezmann is the second-highest-paid player at Barcelona with a weekly salary of £300,000.

Antoine Griezmann is the second-highest-paid player at Barcelona with a weekly salary of £300,000.

Even the unsourced list in that article lists De Jong as earning more than Griezmann

This lad is going to amble around in a sky blue shirt for 90% of the games he plays next season, drive the matchday thread bellends wild, and still score 45+ goals in all comps.
6a974bf5f9524e5ebbfb0233cf5fbe831718315a.gif

This lad is going to amble around in a sky blue shirt for 90% of the games he plays next season, drive the matchday thread bellends wild, and still score 45+ goals in all comps.
6a974bf5f9524e5ebbfb0233cf5fbe831718315a.gif
Very true, but unfortunately his personality on the pitch matches the one off it, dull.

Gets the job done but hardly inspirational and not a player to get you off your seat.

Last edited:
Very true, but unfortunately his personality on the pitch matches the one off it, dull.

Gets the job done but hardly inspirational and not a player to get you off your seat.
I have never listened to a Harry Kane interview apart from the recent one with Garry Neville on the golf course.

I did watch the one pre match yesterday, can't say it was impressive, and I would not be looking forward to listening to those all next season.

I could have seen Kane being great in a team where we had Sane and Sterling on the wing with him dropping deep to play them in.

With our current team we would need him further forward as he would just in the way of KdB/Gundo/Bernado if dropping too deep.

Cannot say that I am too excited at the prospect of him joining compared to Halland but, if he does, would be happy to be proved wrong.

I have never listened to a Harry Kane interview apart from the recent one with Garry Neville on the golf course.

I did watch the one pre match yesterday, can't say it was impressive, and I would not be looking forward to listening to those all next season.
Who cares if he’s banging the goals in? Are you lot taking the piss?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.