Harry Kane

I hope none of our players ever do an interview like this, especially during a season.

He’s waited 16 years to ask to leave. Got nothing for it. He knows Levy is only interested in ££££ so he’s got to now show he means it & it’s over

Never thought I’d say this, but starting to believe Kane would be the best fit, it would piss on everyone’s chips and he will be out to beat Shearer’s record. 95 goals needed, will get there here in 3/4 years.

We also need to increase our English quota because Gill definitely wants to penalise clubs that can buy the best foreign players

1 thing I know if we spent the 100 million on Kane, we would be missing out on bidding for Haaland at the end of next season, just as Harry turns 29. Not the long game I would be playing. The only way I would be doubling the transfer record would be for an asset who would be increasing in value. As Harry said himself he will not be worth 100milliioin a couple of years.
Similar to how the rags bought Van Persie in my eyes. £25m for a player with one year in his contract at the time who was 29 years old seemed mad but he guaranteed goals. I feel the same here tbh, Kane scores that many that he guarantees us trophies imo, doesn’t matter about asset value surely?

Pretty certain this is only happening because Haaland wasn't possible. A shame, because he should have made it happen.

There's something very exciting about Kane, though. He's the only striker in world football who is close to Lewandowski, and he is desperate to come here and win trophies. By all accounts he's an uber professional, animal in training. Scores every type of goal, left foot, right foot, headers, penalties. He's only been playing regular football since he was 20/21, so he shouldn't burn out until a little later into his thirties, unlike a Rooney or even an Aguero, who both played week in week out from 16.

Indeed.

Proves my point it's all about him. Pep has created a team ethic. Not a bunch of cunts in one team. That's a rag players attitude.

I disagree with your comments about not saying bye to the fans etc, but you do have a valid point here. Poor form doing this at the tail end of the season, they still jad a cup final on around that time. Think how disappointed we'd if it was our player. Heck Sane never even said anything and still caused disdain. Not the best from Kane.

It does really change the dynamic though. The takebacks are definately being squeezed out and most likely he now moves. Still not convinced it is us, but certsinly more likely

He's talking like a man who knows it's now or (potentially) never if he wants to board Pep's trophy train.

He's also a man who's aware of the market and which other forwards may attract our attention instead.

Harry Kane is DESPERATE to leave this summer. Let's see how it unfolds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.