Seasoncard - 2021/22

Unfortunately, my dad will never stop. He earns a pittance moving furniture around at the University, but he just doesn't like to be sat on his arse.

I presume he's looking forward to the introduction of safe standing then... ;-)

I must admit I've worked harder since I retired than I ever did at work - Us FOCs must be hard-wired to graft!

My deferral e-mail says "if you are unsure as to whether you would still like to proceed or have questions regarding deferment itself, please reply directly to this email and we’ll get in touch". I replied and the almost immediate response to my mailbox was that the message could not be delivered! Oh dear!!

I have had to relocate due to modification to disabled seating section 107. Received call today from ticket office, who asked where I would prefer to relocate to. I requested back row level 1 or front row tier 3, was offered 3 suitable seats and chose front row tier 3 next to aisle. Cant speak highly enough of service, well done City ticket office

So your seasoncards on direct debit will go through as usual but what happens if you’re not sure if you want to defer one of them

If automatically renew how do you then defer one?
Decisions
Decisions

I've managed to defer mine but my father in Laws card, which is now in my name too, I can no longer access that supporter number as they both use my main email address.
I've cancelled my DD's a few months back as I have changed bank accounts.
I'll just sit back and wait I guess.

I've managed to defer mine but my father in Laws card, which is now in my name too, I can no longer access that supporter number as they both use my main email address.
I've cancelled my DD's a few months back as I have changed bank accounts.
I'll just sit back and wait I guess.
Im same boat , changed bank account. But i want to alter cup schemes but its not letting me as i havent got payment details , but when i to enter payment details i get an error

spent well over an hour on the phone also but had to give up in the end !

hoping tomorrow quieter and i can sort

Im same boat , changed bank account. But i want to alter cup schemes but its not letting me as i havent got payment details , but when i to enter payment details i get an error

spent well over an hour on the phone also but had to give up in the end !

hoping tomorrow quieter and i can sort
You can sort the Cup schemes out any time before end of August for CL or end of November for the FA cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.