Harry Kane

Still don’t think this will happen. We’ll offer £100 million, Levy will be Levy and ask for more and we’ll walk away.
Still don’t think this will happen. We’ll offer £100 million, Levy will be Levy and ask for more and we’ll walk away.
I agree . Would like him bug levy will not let him go for anywhere under £120 million .

Besides, Kane can teach Delap for 4 or 5 years, where as Haaland blocks his route through. If Delap doesn’t turn out good enough then we’ll just sign Haaland in 5 years when he’s about to go into his peak.

I am fine with signing him but I really hate this Kane/Delap mentor nonsense.

Firstly the idea Delap would hang about watching Kane play football until he's 23 if he's that good is just laughable, but also if Delap turned out to be as good as Haaland in a few years time after we signed Haaland do you know what would happen? We'd play 2 up front. Pep won't be here in 3 years.

And secondly, stop kidding yourself that Haaland will be on the market in 5 years time. That's going to be about as likely as signing a 26 year old Messi or Ronaldo.

It's now (or next season) or never for Haaland. We are just going to have to live with that if Pep prefers Kane.

Wtf are you bleating on about, you know Levy is one stubborn fucker and will not budge on his valuation. He'd rather have an unhappy Kane there than accept a lower offer. Infact nobody knows if Kane is unhappy or not

Agree re Levy but this is perhaps a more dynamic situation... I understand that Spurs have debts that need to be paid immediately, and so however, Levy might feel - and regardless of what value he may want to attach to Kane - he (or more accurately) Spurs may (and i did say may) be in a position where they need to sell and with no one else at the table maybe our offer of x take it or leave it - is something they need to consider very carefully.

I am fine with signing him but I really hate this Kane/Delap mentor nonsense.

Firstly the idea Delap would hang about watching Kane play football until he's 23 if he's that good is just laughable, but also if Delap turned out to be as good as Haaland in a few years time after we signed Haaland do you know what would happen? We'd play 2 up front. Pep won't be here in 3 years.

And secondly, stop kidding yourself that Haaland will be on the market in 5 years time. That's going to be about as likely as signing a 26 year old Messi or Ronaldo.

It's now (or next season) or never for Haaland. We are just going to have to live with that.
Very small chance he does a Neymar and makes a sideways step in his prime, but even then it's not the kind of deal we seem to do.

I'd have no problem with Harry Kane signing, just think that Haaland would be a better one for the club in the long term.

Two or three years of Kane and that would be about his lot. He'd have a market value of about £20m.

Two or three years of Haaland and we'd be able to sell him at a profit.

Either way, whoever we sign will get my full support from the stands. As long as they're not ex-rags of course...
The problem with Haaland is his agent, he could get him to sign for us and then sit his contract out and leave on a free. Remember the Pogba to the Rags move, he ended up getting paid twice from the deal and also has done little but stir up shit for the time he has been there. The only thing guaranteed if we were to sign Haaland is that the very next day Raiola will be planning his next move.

The longer this goes on the more I like the idea of signing Kane.

Ah, we have moved to this stage now of the saga. Interesting.

This transfer was never going to be done whilst Kane is at the euros or in fact any of the make weights are also e.g. Ake, Sterling or whoever else might end up being in it.

Spuds dont even have a manager yet so of course they are breifing its all nonsense. I can almost guarantee behind the scenes Levy and Paratici are both trying to get a manager and putting together bids to spend the cash from Kane.

Not a chance can Levy be seen to be entertaining a sale of Kane whilst they have lost 3 managers in two weeks.

See I think you are only partly right......kuns brilliance was that he could drag the team along, come up with something out of nothing......I don't see that in kane at all....and for me that's why we shouldn't be going for him.
I’ve not seen the Stats but my feeling is that Kane scores more from outside the box which would make him more likely to do something on his own. If I’m correct of course…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.