Harry Kane

what a load of shit

He is the 7th top premier league scorer of all time with 165 in 240 games
Sergio has 182 in 274 games which is comparable
Kane will be ahead of sergio bu end of next season
your making your argument suit your opinion.
He is the best forward in the best league playing for an average team

I said it was great. It is great. Just not as high as people here make out.

Never ever denied he was a top striker. Just that prople exaggerate the numbers to suit their arguement.

Course he is. He scores 20 in the league and at least 10 in other competitions. Therefore he's 30 goals a season.

At the peak of his career that is what Aguero was averaging. Are you claiming Aguero's record isn't great?

Fair enough on including all competitions.

That's just not true. His last 7 seasons have seen 31, 28, 35, 41, 24, 24 and 32 goals scored. So he's averaged 30 goals a season for the last 7 years. If that doesn't make him a "30 goal striker", I don't know what does.

As i noted, fair enough including all competitions. People were quoting league figures and I want with that. I stand corrected/clarified.

Always laugh at people that say Kane is a ****. You guys forget when he is a city player hell be OUR **** and believe me you'll love him
Yup, was the same with Walker before he signed.

Admittedly he still pisses me off from time to time...

So I have just watched that interview with the rat. I think its safe to say that unless something drastic happens and Spurs bring in a world class manager and sign some really top class players this summer, Harry Kane will be playing at either us or the home of the rats next season. So as much as I want Haaland over Kane, I'm going to put my neck on the line and say I think he will be a City player next season. The way he was speaking in that interview, something has changed in him. If you listen to what he says, the way he says it, his mind is already made up and I think its just a case of contracts and negotiations now. Could be completely wrong and Danny Ings is already house hunting in Hale lol

Some takes here on him as a player are hilarious if not surprising.
He is without doubt the most well rounded striker around currently. Genuinely one of the best passers in the league irrespective of position with vision and technique unmatched by anyone who plays in his position. Its rare for a striker to be the best player on the pitch without scoring yet kane is often that type of player such is his all round ability.

The only thing the likes of mbappe/halaand have over him as far as ability wise is pace. These are all before you get into his deadly finishing ability. He would be both the best finisher and arguably second best playmaker in the team(gundogan/mahrez not far behind) all at once.

I won't get into takes about his age/injury record etc as they are all overstated but any question about both his quality and suitability for the team must be from people who barely watch him or hold some bias against him which doesn't allow for objectivity.

I said it was great. It is great. Just not as high as people here make out.

Never ever denied he was a top striker. Just that prople exaggerate the numbers to suit their arguement.
It boils down to a couple of things.....who is better? and are they available?

The answer is looking increasingly like 'no' on both counts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.