Harry Kane

Good player, will score goals wherever he ends up. We need a forward, he scores goals, we need to score more goals. Would probably be a really good signing on the pitch. (All signings have an element of doubt about them)

Off the pitch he would be fantastic, England poster boy, loved by the media - all of which would help with the generally hostile british press, in a way that Mbappe or Haarland wouldn't.

Good player, will score goals wherever he ends up. We need a forward, he scores goals, we need to score more goals. Would probably be a really good signing on the pitch. (All signings have an element of doubt about them)

Off the pitch he would be fantastic, England poster boy, loved by the media - all of which would help with the generally hostile british press, in a way that Mbappe or Haarland wouldn't.
Said it in the Grealish thread: Kane would become a yellow card magnet in a City shirt.

So I have just watched that interview with the rat. I think its safe to say that unless something drastic happens and Spurs bring in a world class manager and sign some really top class players this summer, Harry Kane will be playing at either us or the home of the rats next season. So as much as I want Haaland over Kane, I'm going to put my neck on the line and say I think he will be a City player next season. The way he was speaking in that interview, something has changed in him. If you listen to what he says, the way he says it, his mind is already made up and I think its just a case of contracts and negotiations now. Could be completely wrong and Danny Ings is already house hunting in Hale lol
Correct that was a im leaving interview yesterday with rat boy the way he said if you can get 100 million for me as i won't be worth anywhere near that in 2 years was the clue.hed score a bucket load in this city side

Can't understand people not wanting kane where ever he goes or stays he will score shit loads look at the different kind of goals he scores from all distances. Then look at the positions sterling and jesus get in then they try and do a extra pass, dribble and fuck it up kane would just twat it given any chance and ends up in the onion bag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.