Harry Kane

I wonder what other clubs would pay for a sick note like De Bruyne. Maybe 50m up front and 5m more for each season he plays over 30 PL matches? LMAO
Its mental!! I totally respect other people’s opinions mate, but we sign kane we piss the league again, haaland looks unlikely?? kane is a no brainer?!! my head wobbles at the thought of people “not rating him”, fuckin lee bradbury was our english striker saviour once upon a time :-/

We have a very good spine of a team that is ready to go again but is lacking an out and out goal scorer which likely cost us a CL final where we struggled without a player with a cutting edge in the box. And there is a player who was not only the top scorer last season but also created more than any other player, including our own assist genius KDB, in a very poor Mourinho team. This is player who knows the league back to front, is also hungry for trophies, and is desperate to come and play for us. And some of you lot are wondering why Pep, who probably only has a couple more years with us, wants to go for him?

Its mental!! I totally respect other people’s opinions mate, but we sign kane we piss the league again, haaland looks unlikely?? kane is a no brainer?!! my head wobbles at the thought of people “not rating him”, fuckin lee bradbury was our english striker saviour once upon a time :-/
He is clearly better than lee badbuy lol!! But I just have a bad feeling about this Kane transfer!! I remember city fans at the time creaming there pants when Robbie Fowler eventually signed!! But the guy never cut it for us!! I got the same feeling about Kane as when we bought Robbie Fowler who had a big reputation in the premier leauge but did jack shit for us!! I would stay clear at the prices being banted about for him!! £100 million plus a player do me a fucking favour!! If we could get him for below £70 million mark then I think that would be fare value!! But for me I would rather wait a year like we did replacing Vincent kompany!!

Have some on this forum not learnt anything from last summer? Loads were gutted we signed Dias instead of Koulibaly… how did that turn out again?

Kane is world class and will be unreal in our team, there’s nothing not to like. Perfect age for Delap to replace him in five years as well
The forum wanted Kounde not Koulibaly. Neither would have performed better than Dias though.

He is clearly better than lee badbuy lol!! But I just have a bad feeling about this Kane transfer!! I remember city fans at the time creaming there pants when Robbie Fowler eventually signed!! But the guy never cut it for us!! I got the same feeling about Kane as when we bought Robbie Fowler who had a big reputation in the premier leauge but did jack shit for us!! I would stay clear at the prices being banted about for him!! £100 million plus a player do me a fucking favour!! If we could get him for below £70 million mark then I think that would be fare value!! But for me I would rather wait a year like we did replacing Vincent kompany!!
Kane for £70m lol

Just caught up on the thread after a lovely evening getting drunk.

Wish I’d have just gone straight to bed..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.