Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love the bit where he goes "would be so funny if he stays with the lesser guy (us)".

Like, obviously they're not at the same level, but just popping it in brackets like that so they all know, makes me giggle.

It's a proper embarrassing comment that, could only be written by a Yank without a clue. No prizes for guessing so either what with his "asses" comment.

Dwight Einstein York will be extolling the virtues of loyalty while his disabled son goes without his father
I fully expect Stan Collymore’s next two Sunday People columns to be absolutely glorious, utterly spectacular examples of Citeh Bingo. Every single card will be played. His meltdown will be staggeringly amazing. We will be feasting on his bitterness for decades. He might end up having to emigrate

Probably before your time and it was a different age, but that was a brilliant Villa team and we all cheered them on. They were outplayed and rode their luck, scoring on a rare breakaway counter, but fair fucks to them. Less tribal times I suppose. We all cheered on Aberdeen and Dundee Utd as well, though we all wanted the cult to lose, even back then
I honestly believe that before the days of social
Media generated the tribalism we see today, I cheered on every British team in Europe.. with the exception of the rags.. even the cult

Read Domino's pizza Twitter page lolol.

Aston villa Twitter. Order a pizza... Breathe you got this ha ha. comical.

Check some of the villa replies ha ha.

Fuckin hate big corporations muscling in on this sort of shit. Villa fans are gonna be gutted about this but as long as Dominoes get some likes eh?

Dominos taking the piss lol

This is so funny from Villa Talk....

I've just been on the Bluemoon forum and they behave like such arrogant prats. I'm not sure I've seen such a bunch of fans that are so self entitled who think they are better than everyone out there.

I would so hate Villatalk and wouldn't even bother coming on this forum if you guys were like them and the way they see things. The way they even respond to some of our fans who just went for a talk is just disrespectful.

They all talking how there must be a release clause, talking about sky and how sky is talking rubbish because sky is stating Grealish is staying. They are so 1000% sure he's going to them that I'm going to laugh so much if Grealish stays now. They dug the hole with all there comments and made there asses so big that they are collecting the universe worth of suns. I fear the central blackhole is collecting that much matter at an alarming rate that all life is going to end and a new big bang will happen there is that much shit on Bluemoon
1f602.png
. It will be a slap in the face of the ivory tower fans if Jack declines that club and stays with the lesser guy (us).

I really want this to be over to be fair now, be glad when this window is done, just buy who you want Villa and secure Jack and be done with this nonsense now.
Well tbf he has a point hahaha..

But he's taring us all with the same brush, some of us are not that arsed about signing Grealish for 100 million.
It's funny how yanks always even write like yanks...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.