Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thus Fabrizio Romano

“I am interested to see what happens in the coming hours – because I am told the player is waiting to see what happens between the two clubs. City have a contract ready, and so do Villa.

I don't really get this. Must be bollocks. What could “the player” be waiting for? If both clubs have got contracts on the table, all he's got to do is look at one, look at the other, and decide, after consulting his agent. I mean, what else is there?
This is the reason all transfers take so long....it takes a club a week to ring all the 'twitter twat no kowts' and update them before getting back to the other club ;)

Thus Fabrizio Romano

“I am interested to see what happens in the coming hours – because I am told the player is waiting to see what happens between the two clubs. City have a contract ready, and so do Villa.

I don't really get this. Must be bollocks. What could “the player” be waiting for? If both clubs have got contracts on the table, all he's got to do is look at one, look at the other, and decide, after consulting his agent. I mean, what else is there?
"Here we go!! I don't know anything, but if I say that he might stay or go then I can't be wrong and you morons will keep subscribing to my bullshit"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.