Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only surprise with that is why hasn't it been done already then? Release clause payment sounds simple enough to get a transfer agreed and done with, don't really get the Euros factor, Sancho's transfer also happened while he was with the England camp.

dont dortmund have to announce it to their shareholders though?

My only surprise with that is why hasn't it been done already then? Release clause payment sounds simple enough to get a transfer agreed and done with, don't really get the Euros factor, Sancho's transfer also happened while he was with the England camp.
That's true. Perhaps that deal was so far down the line England camp just wanted it done? I reckon England players will get 3 week break and then be expected back, and that is the window when Grealish deal gets done, or not done.

That's true. Perhaps that deal was so far down the line England camp just wanted it done? I reckon England players will get 3 week break and then be expected back, and that is the window when Grealish deal gets done, or not done.
Thought they always get 4 weeks off so think it would have to be done during the holiday period.

Thought they always get 4 weeks off so think it would have to be done during the holiday period.
I don't know. I was just looking at the start of the season and imagining what was the last possible date that clubs would want their players back by.

So a lifelong rag?

That means the 'villa' fan prattling on & on either knows absolutely fuck all or is an impostor.

Edit* having now caught up in the thread it seems Grealish is actually a Villa fan.

Shame on you @Eoiyflem ;)
Some may say I was wrong, some may even say I'd had a few sherbets and threw it in there to boost my argument, then again there are those who will say it was designed primarily to piss KVillan off. I really wouldn't like to comment..... But he's coming to city.

Why pay upwards of 100m for a player who could get a serious injury playing in this tournament.?

Why pay upwards of 100m for a player who could get a serious injury playing in this tournament.?
Thats the case for Kane. And he has to play every game at Euros if he's fit, also he stated his mind is only on Euros for now and he will worry about his future later. For Grealish I don't see why a deal cannot be done, especially if there's a release clause. Others could be right that maybe they don't want to make it public, or maybe there's also a similar case of waiting till Euros are done. We'll just have to wait and see

Thats the case for Kane. And he has to play every game at Euros if he's fit, also he stated his mind is only on Euros for now and he will worry about his future later. For Grealish I don't see why a deal cannot be done, especially if there's a release clause. Others could be right that maybe they don't want to make it public, or maybe there's also a similar case of waiting till Euros are done. We'll just have to wait and see
Same for both, it's also called cash flow, these guys earn millions a month, even for the wealthy avoid as long as possible.

Liverpool after Saul means that’s where the money for Bernardo is coming from and then we get the money for Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.