Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some may say I was wrong, some may even say I'd had a few sherbets and threw it in there to boost my argument, then again there are those who will say it was designed primarily to piss KVillan off. I really wouldn't like to comment..... But he's coming to city.
I couldn't give a shit. I think he's staying. I enjoyed City fans back in the day when many had less hubris.

I couldn't give a shit. I think he's staying. I enjoyed City fans back in the day when many had less hubris.
You mean when we were shit and Villa could laud it over us?
I get your defensiveness when it comes to your club, we are all the same but don't mistake City fans being confident of signing Grealish as cocky or disrespectful, it's just the way the land lies in the football World right now.
Top players want a chance to win the biggest trophies and we offer that opportunity as well as the chance to play under one of if not the most respected managers on the planet.
Who knows, a couple of years down the line and with the right investment it could be Villa scooping up the top players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.