Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh bloody hell AHT I honestly don`t remember seeing that thread.Feel a right twat now.
There was a court case ongoing at the time I think. Unless he got cleared before? Honestly can't remember, but it was all a bit unsavoury....

Well done Mike Wedderburn shutting that prick Kahve up. He said it was bad for the PL if city sign both and Mike pounced and asked him if anybody complained when the red dippers won every year in the 70’s and 80’s and she the rages won 13 titles - so why can’t City have their turn? Nice one Mike. Salty tears everywhere and I love it!!!!

Villa fans slagging us off for not turning up for games, didn’t they manage to pull 15,000 in an Fa cup tie at home against us? Did the not have to close entire stands at one point? When the chips are down these weirdos go missing, when we were in division 2 we didn’t stop turning up.

they seem a fickle bunch. I remember when they were on their way down from the prem, empty seats all over the place at Villa Park. Like you say, when the chips are down they go missing..

It’s a win win really. If he comes to us we get a great player, if he doesn’t we save a shed load of money to spend elsewhere, with the added benefit that Chicago Blue will stfu and stop saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
edited.

been at work, so i've had a lot of pages to catch up, but fucking hell @ChicagoBlue ,you've managed to bore the fuck out of me, give it a fucking rest, my afternoon has been spent reading your fucking whining, i get you dont think hes worth 100m, ok we hear you, your coming across as a simpleton ,say it enough times and people will change their minds, all you've done is extend this thread by 20 pages saying the same thing over and over and over and over again, and most probably got a new reputation as a right boring fucker, your worse than the wums that have invaded, if you've got anything new to add great but
I tHinK hE ISnT Worth 100m zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If Jack does come and Bernardo is indeed staying- I don't have a clue how Pep is going to keep everyone happy with their minutes..
Offer them a project - objective 1. win every single game (no draws) across all competitions. Failing that, objective 2. go undefeated (some draws, no losses) across all competitions. objective 3. win all competitions taking a draw here and there and the odd loss. In the PL state an objective is to break both points and goals scored records.

How unrealistic is any of this? Not that much is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.