Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
100m isn't as crazy as it has been. It's just the market's risen and this is seen as a big deal but its just a (very admittedly big) number.

It's like 65m back in 2016. The fact there's a 9th digit shouldn't scare you.

The last thing on my mind is thinking about what the media ad other fans think of City. Blow them out of the water and do what they've accused us of all these years.

Exactly. We could sell all our star players and only field academy kids and the narrative would still be City are ruining football. So lets flex our muscles for once.

Apples and oranges.

Arsenal are a club that are sinking and badly need to turn things around. They're desperate to improve their defence, which is very shaky. They've got a young manager at the moment who's at a crossroads in his tenure, so they either back him to swim or let him sink.

We're very stable at the moment, winning, and have a glut of attacking options in and around the positions Grealish can play - namely a budding superstar named P. Foden. I really don't think he's going to 'move the needle' much, given the level of first string talent we already have. 100m in this market, for that position, is the type of money that should you get you a player who comes right in and grabs everything by the balls, automatic starter, changes the whole dynamic. I just don't see it. He'll be lucky to start the big games tbh.

In any case, the reaction of fans on here is completely predictable when the club gets called out for this of thing, so whatever.

If you don’t rate Grealish fair enough but why do you feel the need to call the club out on what they believe is a signing worth paying for? The current management team have dropped few bollocks so if they and more importantly Pep think Grealish is the one then so be it. Current world finances have got nothing to do with it, only our bottom line is the one to be looking at.

Why can't we sugar-coat it, ever other **** does it with the red mardarse clubs?
Why are you trying to sugarcoat it lol. It is what it is, we have bought him for 100m, I personally don’t think he is a 100m player at least for now. And I am not going to pretend that it is a bargain or that the deal makes sense in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.