Harry Kane

I think if we get grealish and not Kane it's a bit of a cock up unless we have a plan B for another striker. No disrespect to grealish he's a good player.

If we lose Silva as well its a huge gamble from the club.
Cheeky little bid for Phil Jones?

hoping the delays and difficulties are around the fact they dont want him being a city player before we play them
A hattrick on the cards for Kane on MD 1, but only in a sky blue shirt, they would want to avoid that, even for £150 million...

I like he is doing his part, not popular to miss trainings but he needs to put the pressure on. hoping a transfer request will turn up as well very soon. do whatever it makes easier for City to sign him. Fernandinho did same at Sahtar and that helped us to get him and turned out quite well didnt he...

still all this talk about gentlemen agreement if there was any at all , find it amusing how naive it is for any player to believe in this, even if they do how their agents believe it...
same goes for Messi "but Bartomeu promised I can leave next summer", worth a bag of shit...

@Dribble

Thank you for your long post. It gave me great pleasure and deserves a response.

That is really your problem. Not mine. Or anyone else's. I agree the Liverpool fans were disgusting.

Of course not. It is not a secret that Spurs is being set-up for sale to one of the Big Tech giants. Hence the American Football. Whether that will happen who knows?

In a previous post, I tried to explain that your good fortune helped Spurs break into the top 4 by knocking out first Liverpool and then Arsenal and then United. This allowed Spurs in. And now there is a top 6.

There is a section of fans that do mock the less fortunate. You explain why above. It does not define the club but it exists.

Agreed.

Also your typo, intentional or not, is very true. Every City fan I meet claims to have been there that day. A bit like the famous Sex Pistols concert.

I feel it. I am a Spurs fan. I cannot relax even at 3-0 up (see West Ham, etc)

I agree.

Some people on here might suppose I believe that but I don't. Spurs are not competing for the title. But I do want the best for Spurs and that is screwing you or United for as much money as we can for Kane. City are not relevant to Spurs. We can't compete with your cash and nor do we expect to beat you.

I stand to be corrected but I think Spurs were one of the few clubs that did not support FFP. Levy's view was that it might discourage a potential buyer.

Yes. It is the business model. It is part of the plan.

That is why the Italian centre back signs for us. If he is as good as he says he is, he'll get his move to United or Real Madrid or whoever in a couple of years and Spurs make a few quid.

I did. Banned from them all. I was slightly more cruel to them than I have been here. They are a bit thick.

I think you should consider yourself an elite club. If you don't, that could explain some of the spikiness on here.

I don't really feel bitter or jealous. It is not my intention to come across like that.

My intention is to appear arrogant and patronising.

Thank you. I have done that.

God, I love isolation.
There is a top 6.
You're not in it though.

How does us surpassing them three help you break into the top 4? All it did was knock you down an extra place (along with the others)? Strange you ignore Chelsea as well. You've had the odd season where you've finished higher than expected, last season would seem more your forte.

Well there was once a "the top 4" and then you came along and then there was "a top six" which included Spurs.

I dont think Chelsea have missed out on the top 4 in recent times. Maybe once. That is why I didnt say you knocked them out of it.

Yes. Spurs will probably finish somewhere between 3rd and 8th if recent years are to go by. The last time we finished lower was 2007.

Well there was once a "the top 4" and then you came along and then there was "a top six" which included Spurs.

I dont think Chelsea have missed out on the top 4 in recent times. Maybe once. That is why I didnt say you knocked them out of it.

Yes. Spurs will probably finish somewhere between 3rd and 8th if recent years are to go by. The last time we finished lower was 2007.
8th? So you agree you're not a top 6 team, cool. You've already been replaced by Leicester and I think that Villa could, sooner rather than later, put you further down.

It irritates us, angers some and amuses a few because what you're saying is not only untrue but has been proven to be untrue yet you still repeat it at every opportunity. And your club was one of a group of true incompetents that even wanted to deny City the right of appeal. And Dribble is absolutely right in what he says apart from the detail about Maguire, Pogba and Sanchez - we place a price on a player and stick to it, but we're not daft enough to make public what that price is. So we don't buy a player who's overpriced but it means we have a hundred million for a player Pep thinks is worth it. So let's see what he thinks Kane is worth.

Surely it does not matter what City or Pep or you or Charlie Kane think Kane is worth. What matters is what Levy thinks he is worth.

And it is not clear that, despite what you lot say, that Levy is a willing seller. In the press he clearly says he is not.

I have doubts that this deal can go through. The differences seem massive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.