City's budget

Quick question....what’s the crack with the Silver Lake investment ? is any of that available to fund player purchases ?

Say pre sales we had £100m in the budget. We then sold £60m of youth and bought Jack, leaving us £40m. If bids come in for our so called 'unhappy' players. I'm guessing laporte, bernado, Jesus & sterling. Non are valued less than £60m we should be flush with cash & plenty of room to wiggle in wages.

16m Angelino
11m Harrison
7m Nmecha
10m Sancho fee

this is less than 45m, I dont know what else is there which is an official sale that makes it up to 60m?
maybe if we convert it to euros?

couple more CFG players could be still sold, but lets see who and what fee before calculating with those amounts.

hoping we hold out for a fee for Bernardo closer to 60m than 40m but dont have my hopes up knowing Txiki and the sell prices we happily accept.

16m Angelino
11m Harrison
7m Nmecha
10m Sancho fee

this is less than 45m, I dont know what else is there which is an official sale that makes it up to 60m?
maybe if we convert it to euros?

couple more CFG players could be still sold, but lets see who and what fee before calculating with those amounts.

hoping we hold out for a fee for Bernardo closer to 60m than 40m but dont have my hopes up knowing Txiki and the sell prices we happily accept.
I thought I read Sane fee was in this years financials? Which takes it up 40m

Not sure about Sane, Pep mentioned 60m, if we add Sane income than its close to 90m then.

But we cannot keep using the Sane income for the 125m loss we had last financial account and then pay for new transfers either. lets not use it like Coutinho is still buying players for Liverpool.

We also spent 100m on Dias/Ake after Sane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.