City's budget

Yet the contrast in narrative is staggering

Us - well run and managed, self sufficent owned by private individual and partially by a chinese company and american investors, who are portayed as a state owned human rights abusing sports washers

Foxes - well run and managed and seen here as owned by a loverble thai family, even though they have been in court for several tax dodging charges over the years in Thailand, and are one of the biggest funders of the present military junta ruling Thailand through marshal law, rigged elections and a crackdown on political freedom.

But on a running a football club level Leicester are run very well I agree
Completely agree with every word you say.

The Kingpower empire is a crock of sh1t of the highest order, living in their home country, I wish I could say more, but would face 30 years in jail if I told the truth.

The political/racist narrative is a disgrace and a total embarrassment to the UK media.

Yet the contrast in narrative is staggering

Us - well run and managed, self sufficent owned by private individual and partially by a chinese company and american investors, who are portayed as a state owned human rights abusing sports washers

Foxes - well run and managed and seen here as owned by a loverble thai family, even though they have been in court for several tax dodging charges over the years in Thailand, and are one of the biggest funders of the present military junta ruling Thailand through marshal law, rigged elections and a crackdown on political freedom.

But on a running a football club level Leicester are run very well I agree
As soon as Leicester are a long term threat to United/Liverpool, that narrative will change!

There's something niggling me that says we will not strengthen anywhere near with the quality of player we need and yet again loose ground on our rivals due to us playing the game of having deep pockets with short arms...
Yet again lose ground? Can you name the other times we’ve lost it, because we’ve won 3 of the last 4 titles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.