Harry Kane

If this transfer doesn't happen then you've got one disgruntled player on your hands. What is the point in keeping hold of a player who doesn't want to be there.Levy has to be realistic on the price & 160 mil is ridiculous.
I doubt City will pay more than 120 mil.
I think Kane would get his head down and get on with it if he stayed. Don't think he'd turn in shitty performances if he didn't leave

I tweeted that bellend a picture of kane as a young lad In his arsenal shirt with the caption one of our own lol. Soft lad blocked me instantly ha ha

LOL! he had a fucking meltdown last week on Sky sports when this was getting talked about and i think he must have had a word in his ear as he soften on air at least anyway.

Kane can’t play the game for either side - him being late back to training means that he won’t be fit to play so early in the season . . . .
IMO likely done deliberately with the blessing of both clubs to avoid media and public focus on a potentially difficult issue.

Whether he can play or not, Levy isn’t going to want the embarrassment of Harry Kane sat in the stands at white hart lane (or whatever it’s called now) wearing a City tracksuit.

Sorting the transfer out after the Spurs/City game suits Levy, and for what it’s worth I reckon the progress of negotiations will accelerate rapidly after that match.

Some of you will hate this, however i predicted Rooney would drastically drop in performance levels once he got to his late 20s early 30s due to his body not being naturally athletic.

I will predict the same will happen with Harry, Harry at 30 will not be performing near the levels he is at currently.

You can all quote me on this, in two years time.
Do we really have to wait 2 years, I'd rather laugh at you now :)

Whether he can play or not, Levy isn’t going to want the embarrassment of Harry Kane sat in the stands at white hart lane (or whatever it’s called now) wearing a City tracksuit.

Sorting the transfer out after the Spurs/City game suits Levy, and for what it’s worth I reckon the progress of negotiations will accelerate rapidly after that match.
I reckon it's done already and we are allowing spurs to sign a replacement, we will sign Kane early next week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.