It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you havnt a clue! Say gabby goes to inter on loan with an obligation to buy and they fold do you think he is their asset to sell? Or that we will get the full agreed amount? It will be a court battle. Its a loan with a legally binding agreement. His contract is with the parent club until the transaction is completed.

You’re getting confused with a “loan with an option to buy”.
There’s no such a thing as a “loan with an obligation to buy” and the only way we’d hold registration documents would be if there wasn’t an obligation or if the obligation only kicked in after a certain number of on-loan games were played etc. Which is a loan and the registration docs are initially held because isn’t an obligation to buy at that point.

What you describe is ”a loan that isn’t returnable with an initial payment followed by payment in full” which is in fact a “sale with staged payments” and, yes, the players we sell with part payment and a later payment in full, are sold complete with registration documents.

Also, when a player is sold and payments are staggered, where UK clubs are involved the outstanding sum is almost invariably bank guaranteed.

You’re getting confused with a “loan with an option to buy”.
There’s no such a thing as a “loan with an obligation to buy” and the only way we’d hold registration documents would be if there wasn’t an obligation or if the obligation only kicked in after a certain number of on-loan games were played etc. Which is a loan and the registration docs are initially held because isn’t an obligation to buy at that point.

What you describe is ”a loan that isn’t returnable with an initial payment followed by payment in full” which is in fact a “sale with staged payments” and, yes, the players we sell with part payment and a later payment in full, are sold complete with registration documents.

Also, when a player is sold and payments are staggered, where UK clubs are involved the outstanding sum is almost invariably bank guaranteed.
You are trying to be smart but are just getting it wrong. A loan with an obligation to buy is still a loan.
And to prove it - in the Premier league, players that are on loan are not allowed to play against their parent club. If we loaned Ake to spurs for example with an obligation to buy, he wouldn't be able to play against us this season - because it's a loan.
Also, the obligation to buy often comes with a caveat of things like the obligation to buy won't be valid if the club get relegated. Therefore it also can't be a sale because on the off chance that spurs got relegated at the end of the season, Ake would return to us.

I just read in the Kane thread that instead of having Chinese curry sauce on your "chippys" you should try making your own Bordelaise sauce.

In here there's a debate (argument?) on how player loans relate to structured products.

I find both intriguing and will be back for more when I wake up tomorrow!

Is Sandler anywhere near first team squad quality?
I havent seen him properly tested defensively but he looks to take up great position and is brave in the challenge,his passing and technical ability is also excellent.
His issues have centred around injury/consistency and not ability......so my answer would be yes.

I havent seen him properly tested defensively but he looks to take up great position and is brave in the challenge,his passing and technical ability is also excellent.
His issues have centred around injury/consistency and not ability......so my answer would be yes.
Cheers
I know he’s had a rotten run of injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.