COVID Passports Info | Random Spot Checks

They can't do everybody because of the time it takes but I got mine checked on Sunday at Spurs

I had mine checked at both Wembley and Spurs, and I don't look on the eye to be someone that is high-risk, as irrelevant as that may be.

I've heard that people visiting the ground and stadium tours etc this week have got in fine without showing any proof, but you just don't know and the lack of communication from City about it is a real let down. My advice would be to sort your QR code ASAP if double jabbed and get ordering free NHS tests ASAP if not.

Go armed with evidence. You'd prefer to say "what a waste of time that was" on Saturday, than be stuck outside in a queue flapping for internet or arguing with Showsec.

So do we need to be vaccinated to go to the games? About to book some tickets for Southampton but haven't had a jab yet. Should I not bother?

Only thing that has been pointed out to me as a possibility is that there is an NHS app and an NHS Covid app. Could be that I need the latter. I'll give it a go before Saturday.
Just done mine again and it’s another 48 hour job

So do we need to be vaccinated to go to the games? About to book some tickets for Southampton but haven't had a jab yet. Should I not bother?

Proof of a negative lateral flow test 48 hours before the game will be enough mate. You can order free packets of tests online off the NHS.

Carry out the test on yourself and follow the gov link of "how to register a negative test". You'll receive a text confirming you as negative. That is all the proof you'd need to get into the stadium.

Just done mine again and it’s another 48 hour job
Just done one, and thought I must be doing it wrong when logging it on the NHS site as I had to put in myself whether positive or negative. Is that right and how is that good for checking,if you can make up your result?

Proof of a negative lateral flow test 48 hours before the game will be enough mate. You can order free packets of tests online off the NHS.

Carry out the test on yourself and follow the gov link of "how to register a negative test". You'll receive a text confirming you as negative. That is all the proof you'd need to get into the stadium.
Cheers mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.