Harry Kane

Kane will leave even if we walk away. Could be next summer but he'll move.. personally think United will move for him next year.

Think our striker won't be any of Haaland, Mbappe or Kane. Wildcard like DCL for a lot less cash.

There's a history of city saying they are confident before a deal doesnt happen tbh, I dont really trust what city say about deals anymore, only what they do lol. I wonder if Levy's had us on, given us indication he'd do a deal and then ultimately not doing so, just to wreck the transfer plans of a rival. Hope for the best but Kane really did sign his own trophyless death warrant with that contract he signed.
Not a rival

Still think kane will leave and reasons are
He's at maximum value now in a years time his value will have decreased at least £50m kane won't be signing a new contract ever with spurs after levys stunt this summer He's gonna leave it as late as possible levy then put all the blame on kane ie he threatened to down tools etc.

Kane will leave even if we walk away. Could be next summer but he'll move.. personally think United will move for him next year.

Think our striker won't be any of Haaland, Mbappe or Kane. Wildcard like DCL for a lot less cash.
We wouldn't sign Calvert Lewin for "a lot less cash". Everton can be as hard to deal with as Spurs. Rocking up this late in the window asking for their best English player who is under contract until 2025. They would demand similar figures.

Fuck me, I 'liked' that post after reading the first line but then saw the Ronaldo shite underneath.......very swift retraction!!
Think of the scenes over at Rag HQ when he’s announced on a big “welcome to Manchester” poster.

come on, search your inner feelings, you know this to be a perfect opportunity at boiling piss.

He's a chancer that guy. Claimed it was done a week or two ago. But I wouldn't be surprised if this is what our final bid is. And it is totally justified. If Levy can't take £130m instead of £150m then we are fine to walk away.
So did tolmie more or less, at roughly the same time. He even predicted it being done on the Sunday we played Spurs. So clearly something positive had happened. Don’t know what that was, or why it’s then gone downhill again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.