New striker?

I would like to think Paris are quite pragmatic when it comes to Mbappe this summer, certainly with the writing on the wall over his contract.

Sadly, they aren't in a position to facilitate him moving.

Otherwise, I could see them and players such as Bernie and Laporte jumping at the opportunity to swap.
I would offer them £100 million and promise Mbappe a release clause of £150 million kicking in two or three years, if it would help him accept moving here. Win to all involved.

I would offer them £100 million and promise Mbappe a release clause of £150 million kicking in two or three years, if it would help him accept moving here. Win to all involved.

Wouldn't need to offer £100m.

Bernardo would go there like a shot, probably Laporte, too.

£50m to Paris and £50m signing fee to Mbappe.

Quite like your creative thinking on a buyout clause.

Khaldoon did say we would be getting creative.

I would like to think Paris are quite pragmatic when it comes to Mbappe this summer, certainly with the writing on the wall over his contract.

Sadly, they aren't in a position to facilitate him moving.

Otherwise, I could see them and players such as Bernie and Laporte jumping at the opportunity to swap.
I'd like to believe that too. I don't. I really, really don't. Their pragmatism would extend to letting us get near Mbappe? Very unfuckinglikely. Not only is he the prize stallion of their operation, with untouchable global youth appeal, he would be THE one for us sporting wise, and both parties would be looking at another level altogether. They know that. Not happening.

Just a thought with Mendes trying to instigate a bit of movement…….Joao Felix and Laporte/ Bernardo the other way.

I have heard it said that swap deals are very, very difficult and personally I would love to keep Laporte and Bernardo as they are top players but if they are determined to leave then it may be an option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.