Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was my next question. What does ronaldo do to the dressing room dynamic and how does he impact future strikers coming. Where does he even play now - right up top ?
He's not the flying winger he was any more. He'll be the target man for KDB, Raheem, Grealish, and Mahrez to aim for. He'll be a nightmare for every opposition defender, and at times, for Pep Guardiola!
He'll be no worse in the dressing room than Messi would.

Any excuse to repost this. The way they think he needs approval..

Gt0hZpt.png
So Covid 18, rather than 19?

This is going to cause some serious grief.

What do you think the reaction will be at away grounds around the country? They will boo him wont they, but I don't think it will be hate. It will be a madness.
We'll certainly fill the grounds round the country

How is a guy who scored 60 league goals in the last two seasons not a good back up to the Kane deal falling through
It’s the lack of forward planning that’s worrying. A striker to play with / phase out Sergio should’ve been bought in Summer 2019. If signing Ronaldo is such a good strategy why weren’t we interested in him then or last summer ?

Absolutely. It's why I keep saying Foden and Jesus in that front three with him - they have bags of energy and can do the hard running and pressing for him. You tell Ronaldo to stand on the penalty spot and make runs across the front post (which we don't have a player with that instinct) keep the central defenders occupied, and get on the end of an occasional cross from Kev. It's only a short term solution, but I legitimately couldn't think of another front four in world football better suited to just letting him go out and score goals.
we arguably have the likeliest 2 players to get fouled in and around the box in Grealish & Ronny (if he signs), which could make defenders a bit twitchy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.