It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will we make a bid for Kane in the future one more time? any thought?

Its not stupid it's backed up.

Sterling was top 5 for missed chances

None of the front three were in the top 10 for assists and Goals. Highest goal scorer Gundogan midfielder, KDB highest assister but had his worst season for how many assists he got. Jesus, Torres, Sterling or Mahrez were not in the top 20 for Goals or assists.

Sterling 10 goals
Mahrez 9 goals
Jesus 9 goals
Torres 7 goals

Harry KaneTottenham23
2Mohamed SalahLiverpool22
3Bruno FernandesMan Utd18
=4Son Heung-minTottenham17
=4Patrick BamfordLeeds United17
6Dominic Calvert-LewinEverton16
7Jamie VardyLeicester15
8Ollie WatkinsAston Villa14
=9Alexandre LacazetteArsenal13
=9Ilkay GundoganMan City13
=11Chris WoodBurnley12
=11Callum WilsonNewcastle12
=11Danny IngsSouthampton12
=11Kelechi IheanachoLeicester12
=15Marcus RashfordMan Utd11
=15Wilfried ZahaCrystal Palace11
=15Matheus PereiraWest Brom11
=15Sadio ManeLiverpool11
=15Gareth BaleTottenham11
=20Pierre-Emerick AubameyangArsenal10
=20Raheem SterlingMan City10
=20Tomas SoucekWest Ham10
=20Michail AntonioWest Ham10
=20Edinson CavaniMan Utd10
=20Christian BentekeCrystal Palace10
=20Anwar El GhaziAston Villa10
=20Nicolas PepeArsenal10

Our Defence won us that title.
I wouldn’t dispute those numbers but they prove nothing as they only tell a small part of the story. About as useless as a Mangers winning percentage that ignores opposition strength.

Been in the pub tonight with lads who know what I do for a living, know I post snippets on here, and know how much I love city… they’ve destroyed me all night sending me screenshots of posts on that Ronaldo thread.

Mattyb out.
They were exactly the same when they gazumped us for Sanchez. At first. And how did that work out for them?

think we're gonna have a good old party against arsenal tomorrow and everyone will forget all about today :)
You just made me imagine the opposite.. I hope we win tommorow. Or this week would really end on a tough note.
Atleast I am happy that this horrible transfer window will be over and we get a 2 weeks break from football.

well just to recap:

-Jack Gaughan coming out with the shit we are hopeful and still trying next few days for Kane and 20 minutes later Kane tweets he is staying
-disturbing Mendy news broke, which seemingly got worse since then with some more details, this has potential of having very bad effect on dressing room
-a pretty fucking shit CL draw where need to be fully sharp unlike last year vs Olympiakos/Marseille,
-get most of our hopes up to doing a short term deal for CR, people going crazy and tracking planes while redcafe goes into meltdown, we are about to to do a quick fix with some who guarantees 25 PL goals without doubt after missing out on Kane, only to end up him going back to rags and leaving us sorting something upfront in about 100 hours.
-still zero offer for Bernardo, but I reckon this is good news if he is staying until someone does come up with 35m pounds and takes him which will be the piss take of the summer.

Other than that, it's been a great week.

All I see n sky is what a fantastic deal Ronaldo to Rags is, all we’ve done is help their media train. They will always be the bigger draw until we make the massive deals happen. we can still win the trophies and put these w***ers we’re they belong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.