It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look it up the reason we won the league last season was our defence Dias and Stones was the best CB partnership in the league. 0.84 goals conceded when those two start. 50% clean sheet average at home 19 clean sheets in 38 games. We won because of them they were Monsters at the back.

Meanwhile our attack was the 5th worst in the league. We missed the most big chances and clear cut chances in the league. Only Liverpool and Burnley were worse at clear cut and big chances missed.

Last edited:
Tbf if people can focus on City's negatives I can easily focus on Chelsea's. They were the club that spent 72m on Kepa. I believe other than scoring against us 36m Ziyech has been underpar. Higuain was hardly great. Morata, Drinkwater, the iconic Torres deal. They spent 35m on Batshuayi.

Then there's Barkley, Zappacosta, Baba for 23m (who?), Bakayoko...

I rate Chelsea's transfer team btw, but if their fans are like ours then I imagine they get just as pissy too with envious eyes often shot our way.

Chelsea have won the league 3 times since Mourinho was fired in 2007. That's 3 titles in 15 seasons.

We've won it 3 times in 4 seasons.

Who the fuck thinks they're a better run club? Can you imagine what this place would be like if we only won the league every 5 years? It's been near unbearable since 2 weeks after we lifted the trophy.

Meanwhile our attack was the 5th worst in the league.

Why do people say things this stupid?

Your first paragraph is about how the defence was the best because it conceded the least goals.

But instead of accepting our attack was the best because it scored the most goals (Because that's actually the point of attacking), you trot out bullshit about "missed chances". Do you actually think 15 clubs had better attacks than us? Because I need to know if you're a WUM or just dull.

If you look at the table, you'll notice it says Goals For and Goals Against. Not "Big chances missed".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.